ok im banned from the terraria discord and have been for awhile but have learned my lesson but am still perma banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkthelegend7

Terrarian
ok im banned from terraria discord i cannot appeal been upset about it cuz i feel as good as a appeal i did it always got denied i followed there guidelines i followed there appeal format i did what they asked accept it still got denied ik its a weird question here but does anyone have a email to one of terraria discords mods so i can email them and maybe get my appeal overturned becuase i miss being on that server and it sucks and i also tried to log in on a alt and still got a ban i understand that one but i just want 1 of my appeals to be overturned through email i will send them a nice email i promise

Attachments

• Ban appeal 1.txt
    682 bytes · Views: 7
ok im banned from terraria discord i cannot appeal been upset about it cuz i feel as good as a appeal i did it always got denied i followed there guidelines i followed there appeal format i did what they asked accept it still got denied ik its a weird question here but does anyone have a email to one of terraria discords mods so i can email them and maybe get my appeal overturned becuase i miss being on that server and it sucks and i also tried to log in on a alt and still got a ban i understand that one but i just want 1 of my appeals to be overturned through email i will send them a nice email i promise
Try a diferent account and why did u get baned

Sorry, like others have mentioned, the forum staff here are separate from the discord staff, and you'll need to follow their instructions for a ban appeal. If it wasn't accepted, that's that.

I wonder why you were permanently banned
@CoolJhon this isn't needed. Discussion about why someone was banned from the Terraria discord server isn't an appropriate topic here, especially if you're pointing it out to disparage the person.

As the thread has been resolved (as much as it can be - we can't do anything here about discord bans) I'll close it to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom