Secret World Seed Cursed Rod of Discord

Flubman

Terrarian
I came up with an idea I think Red would appreciate. On FTW/GFB worlds, chests can rarely contain a Cursed Rod of Discord. It looks exactly like a Rod of Discord but has none of the functionality, and if you attempt to use it or put it in your inventory, it instantly kills you. However, if you have a Step Stool equipped, you can survive putting it in your inventory (Using it still kills you, though).

Why the Step Stool thing? Well, I don't like the idea of an item you can never collect. Also, the thought of the Step Stool randomly allowing you to do so amuses me given that accessory's memetic uselessness.

My original Twitter post:

Last edited:
I came up with an idea I think Red would appreciate. On FTW/GFB worlds, chests can rarely contain a Cursed Rod of Discord. It looks exactly like a Rod of Discord but has none of the functionality, and if you attempt to use it or put it in your inventory, it instantly kills you. However, if you have a Step Stool equipped, you can survive putting it in your inventory (Using it still kills you, though).

Why the Step Stool thing? Well, I don't like the idea of an item you can never collect. Also, the thought of the Step Stool randomly allowing you to do so amuses me given that accessory's memetic uselessness.

My original Twitter post:
I remember I had this one dream where there was a teleporting feature, but every time I teleported the world got corrupted around you. I thought it was gonna be something more like that, but this seems good.

Back
Top Bottom