Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

I feel like this would be a really cool like seed modifier in the next update. They are going to be adding a sort of seed mixing menu (nobody really knows how this is going to work yet) but it seems like you can combine the secret seeds into making like new special combinations. They are also adding a whole bunch of other seeds I bet too and this would totally be like a funny seed of its own and it could be added or maybe it can even be like a secret mix of secret seeds.
You should put this in Game Suggestions and hopefully a Relogic dev notices it.

It's simple, place a torch in a biome that doesn't belong gives the torch a small chance to attack you (same attack as Torch God)

Only works in Legendary Worlds (For the Worthy, Get Fixed Boi, By the powers combine, etc)

It's like bombs falling when you chop a tree or break a pot
As someone who likes to do FTW for the increased oregen and mining speed, I think this would be way too annoying; it would be better as a notraps feature.

FTW is in my opinion one of the most fun ways to play the game and this change would be very annoying. I don't want my torches to attack me, dealing over 100 damage per hit. I think the player shouldn't be forced to play a certain way just to avoid dying.

Back
Top Bottom