IC Bossfight!

"Would you like to change that?"

The child's voice has a degree of malice that wasn't in their innocent tone before...

{Embraced with a sense of newfound hatred of all things chaotic, Terra replies}
"Yes, I do."
"Then enter this church, and go pledge yourself to Order."

The giant knight steps aside as the huge stone door to the church opens, allowing Terra to enter.

The knight would step around them soon after to confront Exca and Maskie, looking down upon the latter.

"Bringing a scion of Chaos so close to the presence of Order immediately makes you quite suspect, especially since you are without your own god to follow..."

Daice is sitting on a pile of crates and whistling somehow, kicking his feet up and down in a bored fashion as he spins the drum of his revolver.

"Then enter this church, and go pledge yourself to Order."

The giant knight steps aside as the huge stone door to the church opens, allowing Terra to enter.

The knight would step around them soon after to confront Exca and Maskie, looking down upon the latter.

"Bringing a scion of Chaos so close to the presence of Order immediately makes you quite suspect, especially since you are without your own god to follow..."
"...Chaos?"
Exca looks down at Maskie, setting them carefully down on the ground. Clover, meanwhile, looks inquisitively at the knight as Exca looks back at them.
"...hold on, hold on."
Exca waves her hands a bit about as she says that.
"God?"

"...Chaos?"
Exca looks down at Maskie, setting them carefully down on the ground. Clover, meanwhile, looks inquisitively at the knight as Exca looks back at them.
"...hold on, hold on."
Exca waves her hands a bit about as she says that.
"God?"
"The place you are in is named Godsrealm after all."

"But yes, you stand before the church of the slumbering god of creation, Order."

"And there, the red light opposed to us, that is the murderous fiend known as Chaos, the god of destruction, the slayer of Origin, father of these two gods, and the one who brought Order into his current dormancy."

"The place you are in is named Godsrealm after all."
"...godsrealm..."

"But yes, you stand before the church of the slumbering god of creation, Order."

"And there, the red light opposed to us, that is the murderous fiend known as Chaos, the god of destruction, the slayer of Origin, father of these two gods, and the one who brought Order into his current dormancy."
Exca looks over at the red light.
"..."
Exca looks back at Maskie, before dragging them a bit away from the Order Church..before stopping, to look back at the knight.
"...wait. Do you want me to like...bring them back over to..this er. Chaos?"

"...godsrealm..."

Exca looks over at the red light.
"..."
Exca looks back at Maskie, before dragging them a bit away from the Order Church..before stopping, to look back at the knight.
"...wait. Do you want me to like...bring them back over to..this er. Chaos?"
"It would be an act which would like satiate them for a while, at least specifically towards you, and this could prove useful if you would make the decision to join the apostlehood of Order.."

"It would be an act which would like satiate them for a while, at least specifically towards you, and this could prove useful if you would make the decision to join the apostlehood of Order.."
"..."
Exca nods.
"Pi..ka?"
Exca just ignores Clover as she picks up Maskie easily, jogging off to the Chaos Church with Maskie in their hands.

G1, at this point just doing anything to avoid admitting Xee is dead, begins angrily marching over.

verrrrrrryyyyyy slowly.
Daice looks up and stares for a second.

"heeeeeeeeello?"

Meanwhile, somewhere else

Origin just lets out a sigh before letting Xee drop to the ground, face first obviously.

"You are utterly insufferable.. but you are the only thing I have left in my arsenal now."

"Do not fail me again, Xee."

"Is this clear?"

Daice looks up and stares for a second.

"heeeeeeeeello?"
His arm turns to a cannon, aiming point blank.
"Where is Xee."

Meanwhile, somewhere else

Origin just lets out a sigh before letting Xee drop to the ground, face first obviously.

"You are utterly insufferable.. but you are the only thing I have left in my arsenal now."

"Do not fail me again, Xee."

"Is this clear?"

"Yknow, I've meaning to ask about that. Why am I the only one you bothered to recruit? Hell, you haven't even accepted G in here!"

Inside of Niyr's dreams, a kirin would approach him out of an ethereal mist.

"...I-would.."
Entropy silently extends a hand..

His arm turns to a cannon, aiming point blank.
"Where is Xee."
Daice pushes himself off of the crates and walks up to G1, the cannon now a few inches from his chest.

"You said Xee?"

"Yknow, I've meaning to ask about that. Why am I the only one you bothered to recruit? Hell, you haven't even accepted G in here!"
"... you were the most mentally unstable one I could currently find. This makes you malleable."

(Yep)

After presumably a few minutes, considering Exca is in her mech form right now, she should arrive at the Chaos Church, Maskie in hand.
And now the Chaos guardian at the gate, a similar knight, but a bloody red, is now staring down at Exca.

"Have you come to join us in our war against Order..?"

"Or perhaps just to leave us this one..?"

And now the Chaos guardian at the gate, a similar knight, but a bloody red, is now staring down at Exca.

"Have you come to join us in our war against Order..?"

"Or perhaps just to leave us this one..?"
"..I'm...just leaving this guy here."
"...hopefully you can help them."

Exca slowly walks over to them and sets Maskie lying down on the ground as she says this. She then stands upright, looking at them...before taking a few steps back and jogging back to the Order Church.

"Where. Is. He."
"Oh, yeah, sorry.. I don't know a Xee."
"Hey! I can't say your wrong, but it's bold to say that to my face!"
He is silently picked up between two fingers and lifted up to the chained Origin's face, where his helmet slowly cracks and floats away, revealing billions of years of time, countless memories enough to destroy the mind of anyone who stares into the mass of everything that constitutes the inner being of a being as powerful as Origin.

And then he is dropped to the ground, likely feeling as if his head is on the verge of exploding.

"Next time, I will keep you there for much, much longer."

A portal opens back to the middle of Godsrealm, near Daice.

"Go."

"..I'm...just leaving this guy here."
"...hopefully you can help them."

Exca slowly walks over to them and sets Maskie lying down on the ground as she says this. She then stands upright, looking at them...before taking a few steps back and jogging back to the Order Church.
The guardian wordlessly bends down and scoops him up in one hand, teleporting inside and laying him down gently within in the church before teleporting away.

Back
Top Bottom