Items Bunny Barrel 🐇🛢️

If you were able to fill it with explosive bunnies, it would be like a cluster bomb. Explodes once, scattering explosive bunnies everywhere, which then explode again, causing gigantic widespread damage.
While a cluster bomb sounds cool, I don't want to hurt the poor bunnies! That could be a bunny-separate item.

I'd love to see this in "No Traps" just for the reactions to the new trap. "It can't just be bunnies. This is No Traps. There's got to be more. How am I going to die?"

Actually, thinking about it, it's "No Traps", so there's enough traps that there's no way the bunnies wouldn't set off even more traps and cause a chain reaction and cause a death by bunnies.

I'd love to see this in "No Traps" just for the reactions to the new trap. "It can't just be bunnies. This is No Traps. There's got to be more. How am I going to die?"

Actually, thinking about it, it's "No Traps", so there's enough traps that there's no way the bunnies wouldn't set off even more traps and cause a chain reaction and cause a death by bunnies.
And in FTW, the bunnies would automatically become explosive bunnies, just like statue-spawned bunnies in FTW.

If you were able to fill it with explosive bunnies, it would be like a cluster bomb. Explodes once, scattering explosive bunnies everywhere, which then explode again, causing gigantic widespread damage.
now i'm thinking of a bunny gun that just lets me fire bunnies at my enemies... or npcs. whichever is funnier.

Back
Top Bottom