The Last Post Wins!

It's not that I'm repulsed by it or anything. Harmless fun, after all.
And I don't think you really want to be constructively criticised on anything like "show, don't tell" like how I see ya sometimes just...say how things are instead of taking a moment to show things at the moment.
Like Brambol I can tell what his personality is like, simple enough.

...Let's just move on to another topic.
Silly how Arth has the Great Cataclysm, Cacion has the Overturning, and Baxle I intend to have the Upheaval.
3 major lore worlds with 3 major events that strongly influence what they're like nowadays.

At least I'm pretty sure Syni should have a relatively tame backstory compared to her peers that is my other OC's though. Still somewhat tragic, but not "my childhood just sucked" or "oh yeah my parents were killed by the planet when I was 10" type stuff.

Just a fox clan doing their best to keep the humans out from their cave while a child fox accidentally impales themselves on magic crystals.

...huh.

...Do you know any minecraft mods that I should take a look at? I'm looking for suggestions for what to throw into my upcoming Pixelmon run. Content or QoL suggestions are both fine.

...huh.

...Do you know any minecraft mods that I should take a look at? I'm looking for suggestions for what to throw into my upcoming Pixelmon run. Content or QoL suggestions are both fine.
I'm not suuper familiar with Minecraft mods, in all honesty.
I remember reading a few about them but no names come to mind or anything. Least of all those that could compliment a Pixelmon thing.

I'm not suuper familiar with Minecraft mods, in all honesty.
I remember reading a few about them but no names come to mind or anything. Least of all those that could compliment a Pixelmon thing.
Alright.

Maybe I should at least get started on the skin file. Like, I wouldn't put anything into the image beyond the gauntlet yet, but I'd be able to import it back into the site whenever I can make progress.

Alright.

Maybe I should at least get started on the skin file. Like, I wouldn't put anything into the image beyond the gauntlet yet, but I'd be able to import it back into the site whenever I can make progress.
Well. Neat that you have tools to create er. Visual representations of your OC's, at least.

Back
Top Bottom