NPCs & Enemies Polar Bears! (again)

Do you like this idea?

• I'm gonna cut open a bear and wear it around me.

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • No (Why in replies please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BEARSBEARSBEARSBEARSBEARSBEARSBEARSBEARSBEARS

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters
Hey @Pinelord, this thread is primarily the same as your last suggestion thread but with more added.

Generally speaking, then, you could have just edited the original to include this new content, rather than remaking the thread entirely. We'd ask that in the future, you do that.

As a result, I'm going to merge the two threads together and have your new post overwrite the old one, as all of the relevant information is found in the new OP.

Hey @Pinelord, this thread is primarily the same as your last suggestion thread but with more added.

Generally speaking, then, you could have just edited the original to include this new content, rather than remaking the thread entirely. We'd ask that in the future, you do that.

As a result, I'm going to merge the two threads together and have your new post overwrite the old one, as all of the relevant information is found in the new OP.
Okay, will remember in the future.

I think this is a great suggestion. Although I recommend that you increase the defense on the armor. Why would a hardmode armor have the combined defense of seventeen?

Back
Top Bottom