Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
If you want him to get better, you have to tell him! Even better, tell him how he can get better.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
Teal what is behind you? ohh, it's me with a knife!!!! (stabs)
aWolfen
aWolfen
I just realized that that last line was a double entendre/pun.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I heard something about breasts
GamerUnity
GamerUnity
Grammar Nazi, away with you!!!
MiltVala
MiltVala
You're really crossing a line with this Teal. When it comes to artwork and criticism in general, simply stating something is bad or wrong to the artist's face comes off as rude. Privately, we all have things we dislike, but we don't tell for a reason. You can't be a critic without knowing how to (or how to say it) fix the problem.
MiltVala
MiltVala
Granted, breasts are not easy to draw, and without a good amount of references, practice, or experiences (something I know many of us lack), drawing them will never be a very simple task.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
That's not the first time I've heard that, and DG-VR knows that too.
I agree that it's not easy to draw them correctly. And I admit that I didn't even had experience at all begin this month. but I rather like to hear a way to improve it.
Pixel
Pixel
Came here for the 'breasts', stayed for the 'breasts'.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
7ViOrqp.png

nJfVF5z.png
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Breasts are difficult because they are one of the few body parts not reinforced by anything rigid like bone. Practicing with real models isn't really an option here, as models (especially nude models) are hard to come by for anyone not in art school or something similar, and it's very understandable that using yourself as reference is uncomfortable (or pointless, if you are a male).
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
I guess the best alternative I can think of is to study anatomical charts, but I won't pretend to be much of a drawing teacher (of much of a talented drawer, for that matter).
Baconfry
Baconfry
study danbooru
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
yes.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I regret looking that up.
Back
Top Bottom