Terraria Community Forums

stormconure
stormconure
They already have queen bee, plantera, and golem... Hard to com up with any more.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
This is why I'm asking the community...because I can't come up with anything.
stormconure
stormconure
Ok... How about a giant frog thing? Frogs are the only jungle mob i can thunk of that dont have a boss equivalent...
stormconure
stormconure
Yes i realize my typing sucks.
rhebok
rhebok
"Hard to com up with any more." .. dude, imagination is infinite.
5 seconds idea: a big tree shows up out of nowhere while you're not in the area but have completed a task thus summoning it, when you hit it with an ax it starts pulling it's roots out and fighting back with sprouts...
rhebok
rhebok
... second stage it gains a face and arms and is stronger. It drops high quality wood that you can craft really high quality/fancy stuff and weapons. The boss's weakness is fire and axes!
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
The problem with that boss, is that the jungle boss I need is part of a set of nine other bosses, one for each biome. And I'm already using a tree boss for the overworld. Great idea though.
rhebok
rhebok
Hmm.. how about a giant monkey pirate then? Or you can make another boss that is a flower just like plantera but yellow, a different perspective(profile maybe?) & with different AI, Ooor a rusty metal tiger, or maybe a tiger made out of jungle slime: Jungle Tiger Slime King
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
O.O...that's quite a lot of ideas...however, I've settled on the idea of a giant moth. Thanks for the suggestions though. If the moth doesn't turn out so great, I'll use one of your ideas.
rhebok
rhebok
Moths are annoying, I don't like them, good idea though, annoying bosses are good bosses
ZemmySix
ZemmySix
I was going to suggest a king slime frog
Back
Top Bottom