Conjurer
Conjurer
Blame Omnir.
W1K
W1K
Stick to 1/4 it's the safe percentage.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I blame Blatter for not understanding what's going on in this profile.
Omnir
Omnir
A horn blows when there are two or more tundras aligned in ambiguity.
W1K
W1K
It's very clear the egg was born before the dog.
Omnir
Omnir
but of what make was the void when it sprung forth the waffle?
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
The early worm does get the bird...
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... But the second mouse gets the cheese.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
My mouse is in the top percentage of mice. //be random, not philosophical!
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
The moon fell on the cow
Omnir
Omnir
Too much sense is being made! OUT OF MY PROFILE YOU EVILS!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Let me correct that.

Even the five court ladies danced in sync to the frog's flutes and drums. The whirlwind of recycled paper was a sight to see. It was like computer graphics. That I don't support Technicolor parfaits and snobby petit bourgeois is common knowledge in Oceania!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Now is the time to return home to the blue sky! The confetti will dance around the shrine gates. The mailbox and the refrigerator will lead the way! Anyone who cares about expiration dates will not get in the way of the glory train! They need to fully realize the lives of the triangle rulers! Now, this festival was decided by the third grade class with the telephoto camera!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Move forward! Come together! I am the ultimate governor! You're the feisty country girl I saved some time ago. How are you? If he was not home when i passed by around 7:30, then he probably disappeared into the instant noodle soup.

- Things like this one is why everyone should watch Paprika at least once.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
And two more (last ones) because yes:

"The ecstasy that blooms in synapses is Paprika-brand milk fat! 5% is the norm. The safety net of the ocean is nonlinear, even with what crabs dream of! Lets go!"
Omnir
Omnir
T'is beautiful de maximo.

Even I must resent the fortresses of the acorn season. For where a sea gull caws, a moon longs for a mech to defragment the C drive of eternity. I can't see a tinder box looming ever forth against the rainy linguist, undergarmenting the feast.

Chewiness conquers all except Ebrietas. Also, Pizza Hut.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The greatness of archer is paradigm to the lonely squirrel beansprout. Do not pass go, do not collect macaroni. A stream of words is like pollen to a deaf stomach. Star Gentle Uterus.
Omnir
Omnir
Dragons in distress cause radioactive barking to transmit Coca Cola via Wavelengths. Can we truly amass a foundation of peanuts with money stolen from criket-eating tanks?

You know, a time before yesterday, there were three normal enigmas causing rupturous results in the bakery. Iconic skydivers made all attempts to refuse the situation with living bears.
Back
Top Bottom