Desucrate
Desucrate
"Cloe"
Keigora
Keigora
YOU SAW NOTHING
Jill
Jill
Heyo, Szai! First of all, it's good to hear from you... but don't worry, I wasn't put out or anything*.

Truth be told, I've been pretty busy either preparing for or actually doing my exams. I've done all but one of them now, that being in 9 days' time.

The exams themselves... xD;;; well, let's not get into that!
Jill
Jill
As for Cole, pfft, you know him too well! He's got his pimp bandana and his raij faic, what more do you need?

But anyways, how've you been yourself? :p

*(Senpai did not notice :c)
Keigora
Keigora
Aaaaa nuuu senpai is all seeing noticing! oAo

Awaa doesn't it feel good to be done with most of your exams? =w=
I myself is finished with 3/4 where the last one is guaranteed Design and Arcitecture. Let's just hope I'm not picked out to take a last-minute oral exam too qwq
Keigora
Keigora
But yeah, things are looking great. I haven't had a solid plan for what I want to do in the upcoming years like this, since when I was, what, 6? ;w;
Jill
Jill
The one time I actually want alerts, and TCF don't give me 'em!

Anyways, well... it's a mixed bag for me. As regards to being semi-finished with exams, I mean. The hard work isn't over, I have personal statements to fill and UCAS applications to churn out, as well as the nasty little Decision 1 Mathematics exam a week on Thursday.
Jill
Jill
But best of luck with your Design and Architecture exam! To be honest, that sort of thing sounds like it'd be up my alley, but I bet it's one of those many, many things which are suddenly way less fun... when you actually do them. xD;
Jill
Jill
I'm a little envious of you having set plans tbh, but hell, I'm happy for you. Myself, I have to make these big ol' decisions about what to study, where and when - and what do I know? To be honest, I'd be most likely to tend towards English Lit., but what am I to say that I didn't absolutely flunk that exam? xD;;;
Back
Top Bottom