Terraria Community Forums

Criddle
Criddle
Well, what are their arguments? Why do they think the Terraria devs are lazy?
Alabaster
Alabaster
"they haven't released an update for a year!"
"they only made a few tiny updates!"
that kinda thing
Criddle
Criddle
You could wait for 1.3 and show them why it took the devs a little more than 1 year.
Qw2
Qw2
Maybe it's Red's Occupation on his profile
Show them the number of items and artwork.
Alabaster
Alabaster
and ofc they are working on T:O with Engine software guys... And they're people, not robots.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
"What evidence should I use to prove 'em wrong?" How about the entire game? Surely a bunch of lazy devs couldn't accomplish something so amazing.
Alabaster
Alabaster
I dont think they understand how game development works at all, either. They said beta testing and final tweaks are a waste of time...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Ask them what their favorite AAA title is, and then remind them that Terraria is an indie game that has continued to give updates to the game for 4 years, which I sincerely doubt their favorite AAA title has done, let alone doing it for free.
darthmorf
darthmorf
Tell them to make their own game and see if they get anything close to terraria in a year.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
Still waters hold currents of activity. Coding is neither easy nor fast. It takes awhile to add new things.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
B1093942562DB0F70A00BF3585321741FF4A9099
In response to your friends.
Alabaster
Alabaster
The funny thing is, one of my friends keeps on talking about making a full 3d game with a gigantic openworld environment but has never even touched a keyboard for coding.
Alabaster
Alabaster
Wow, I got a lot of comments from this! Imma screenie this page and show the responses to my friends if that's ok.
darthmorf
darthmorf
Go ahead!
Chazm
Chazm
Seems almost like one of the features of my dream game.
I'm not even starting on that one though till I finish Block Rhapsody.
Back
Top Bottom