Terraria Community Forums

Kiddles
Kiddles
It's my personal opinion that they should implement a system where every 25 of X enemy killed increases the drop rate of X item by its rate for a max stack of 5, and make it reset when the enemy drops the item.
Kiddles
Kiddles
So if I kill 25 Cursed Skulls, the drop rate for Nazar would go up by its own base drop rate (1%), and would thus increase to 2%. After another 25, if still no Nazar, it would go to 3%, and so on until it reaches the fifth increase, or until the enemy drops said item.
Xylia
Xylia
Or, yanno, since every other ankh charm item has enemies that drop it in abundance, but THIS one has only 3 enemies per world and all 3 are super-rare, how about making it a 5% drop instead? That'd be a lot more reasonable. Or, make the giant cursed skulls drop them too (and similarly they cause the same debuff).
W1K
W1K
I'd suggest to grind for the nazar in a non-hardmode dungeon, as it is a lot easier considering the npcs clutter is much lower. Ofc, after getting an Hammer that is, that part's all about RNG not sucking.
Xylia
Xylia
I have 2 hammers now (as per the screenshot thread), but I'm mainly just farming the HM dungeon for money + waiting on the stupid fishing quest to reset as I literally have nothing else to do, lol. It is still ridiculous how hard this item is to get ahold of, though..
W1K
W1K
And it is even more ridicolous in an hardmode dungeon. If it truly is necessary, I'd suggest to go for a non-hm dungeon, otherwise, I guess you never have enough ectoplasm. And money. I honestly only went through the annoyance that is grinding for the nazar (and bezoar when its drop chances were bugged up) for the sake of completionism. Never deemed the shield that great of an item to begin with.
Back
Top Bottom