1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Xylia
Last Activity:
May 21, 2018 at 4:39 AM
Birthday:
Mar 11, 1980

Share This Page

Xylia

Terrarian, 38

So a friend talked me into doing multiplayer expert...dunno how I did it, but I managed to... (cont) May 18, 2018 at 6:11 AM

Xylia was last seen:
May 21, 2018 at 4:39 AM
    1. Xylia
      Xylia
      So a friend talked me into doing multiplayer expert...dunno how I did it, but I managed to... (cont)
      1. Realith and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        Potions OP, Baum was able to beat a boss when he actually buffed.
        May 19, 2018 at 7:57 AM
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        You can even defeat ML armorless if you just apply a huge load of potions and dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018 at 8:02 AM
      5. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        You can beat any boss without any potions if you dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018 at 8:10 AM
    2. Xylia
      Xylia
      So I finally went ahead and bought Rabi-Ribi. Yeah I know it's an anime game with catgirls, bunnygirls and almost naked faeries, but (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        .... but still, from what I've gathered thusfar after a somewhat short-ish session just to test if the game works, it's a very nice and responsive metroidvania adventure with some bullet hell mechanics. The gameplay is definitely good, even if I'm not crazy on half dressed anime girls lol.
        May 10, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        What's The Rating Of This Game?
        May 16, 2018 at 5:14 AM
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        It's rated Teen for "Partial Nudity" among other things (like fantasy violence). Said "nudity" is just like extremely scant clothing on some of the characters (mainly the faerie that follows you around) and various low cut fanservice shirts.
        May 16, 2018 at 2:54 PM
    3. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. Realith likes this.
      2. Realith
        Realith
        Now that's fast! (≧∇≦)
        May 8, 2018
    4. Xylia
      Xylia
      I don't understand how Microsoft made the most popular PC OS on the freaking planet, but yet fail so hard at doing basic stuff (cont)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lunatic Lobbyist
        Lunatic Lobbyist
        (cont) And ever since doing that, I no longer lose hours of time on a weekly basis, my OS is always ***FAR*** more stable, none of my privacy settings get hijacked and reset constantly, no more bloat programs get installed and updated by MS constantly, I STILL don't get any viruses/malware, my hard drives don't die after 2-3 years etc etc.
        May 17, 2018 at 4:58 PM
      3. Lunatic Lobbyist
        Lunatic Lobbyist
        (cont) Windows updates are literal cancer to your computer. Abstaining from them is the healthiest thing you can do for your PC. As long as you're still smart in other ways as well, I can't recommend it enough. :)
        May 17, 2018 at 4:59 PM
      4. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        What did I do to deserve this.
        May 17, 2018 at 7:33 PM
    5. Xylia
      Xylia
      Really wish game developers would use archive files more often. Trying to copy 20,000 tiny files is much slower than a few large archives.
      1. ppowersteef and savvasl like this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well to be fair I was not talking about Terraria, I was more talking about Secret of Mana. I didn't notice any issues copying Terraria and I think the files *are* archived unless you install tModLoader and have to downgrade or something.
        May 1, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        That or you could, you know, just redownload the game; it's only like 500MB lol.
        May 1, 2018
        savvasl likes this.
      5. savvasl
        savvasl
        xD yeah
        May 2, 2018
    6. Xylia
      Xylia
      Yaaay Stardew Valley 1.3 Beta is out! Check Chippy's channel on Youtube or the forums to find out how to get in. (cont)
      1. Baconfry, Realith and savvasl like this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        After disappointing news from both Terraria and Starbound, I was feeling kinda blah... but this makes me feel better! Been awhile since I played SDV, thinking it's about time I change that.
        Apr 30, 2018
        Realith likes this.
      3. savvasl
        savvasl
        Agreed
        May 1, 2018
    7. Xylia
      Xylia
      Think I came up with my own little piece of wisdom: "He who hath no questions, hath no intelligence"
      1. savvasl
        savvasl
        Or maybe he just knew everything xD :V
        Apr 30, 2018
    8. Xylia
      Xylia
      Weird. Apparently Windows Time is borked, it thinks it's 11AM EST when it's actually 10AM. Was wondering why WoW Dailies didn't reset yet.
      1. Realith likes this.
    9. Xylia
      Xylia
      May 8th. That's when I'll be able to do some actual streaming and downloading. Yaaaay. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it (cont)
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Wow. Wish i could get that. Right now i get like 5mbps download on average, no clue what my upload is. And that's only until i hit my monthly limit. What kind of ping will it have?
        Apr 27, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Not sure about the ping, but it's fibre so it should be good.
        Apr 27, 2018
      5. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Fun fact is that objectively copper wires have better potential than fibre. Fibres are cheap though.
        Apr 27, 2018
    10. Xylia
      Xylia
      Know what really annoys me sometimes? Freaking LEDs on every stinking' thing when it comes to PC parts. (cont)
      2. Explinorater
        Explinorater
        The pent-up rage has finally been released.
        Apr 25, 2018
      3. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        yeah but it's pretty
        Apr 25, 2018
        Kyu likes this.
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Pretty don't mean much if it's in a box and tucked underneath a desk... that, and my desk is up against a left-hand wall... and there's a window in the left side of the computer... so the best it can do is make the wall glow a little. lol.
        Apr 25, 2018
        Explinorater likes this.
    11. Xylia
      Xylia
      My first sprite that I've ever loaded up in a game:
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well okay, it's Just the head and borrowing the lower body from another mod (with permission).
        Apr 24, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        still need to add wings, and add some detailing to the arms and body to make it look more dragony and less humany.
        Apr 24, 2018
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Nice.
        Apr 24, 2018
    12. Xylia
      Xylia
      What's a good free pixel art software? I tried Piskel but it annoyingly lacks some things I want (cont)
      2. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Later versions of Paint have anti-aliasing brushes, which is why I stick to XP's version of Paint as it draws in the selected color only.
        Apr 24, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        I figured it was something like that.
        Apr 24, 2018
      4. neoselket
        neoselket
        I use xp paint(you can find places to download it) and paint.NET.
        Apr 24, 2018
    13. Xylia
      Xylia
      Blah. First T:OW gets cancelled and now Starbound 1.4 is delayed and a major part of the content cut. How's a guy supposed to think (cont)
      1. TMB50 likes this.
      3. TMB50
        TMB50
        In SB's case, it's rather weird, as their argument could be said about Mechs, unless they're planning to make them mesh better with the rest of the game.
        Apr 21, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Eh? Mechs seemed like a natural part of the game. My only complaint about mechs was that it was grindy.
        Apr 21, 2018
      5. TMB50
        TMB50
        Mech progression is poorly connected, and relatively few of their mechanics carry to planets. For instance, there's really few items found in space that aren't related to mechs, and few planetbound items related to them (Apart from ores). There's also nothing that is a threat to mechs within planets (And they can't be recharged there)...
        Apr 21, 2018
        Flameofice likes this.
    14. Xylia
      Xylia
      Radical Feminism, the truth explained by a sensible very intelligent woman. I've never been so happy with so many smiles! (cont)
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        So at least we agree on beliefs; that's great!
        Apr 21, 2018
      3. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        I Just Call Them Nazis.

What? They Practically Are.
        Apr 22, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        They have some similarities, but I don't think I would stoop to their level, even if it could be partly true. I'll be a bit more polite and have a bit more tact than they do, that way I look better and they look worse when they continue to be rude and offensive and I remain polite.
        Apr 22, 2018
    15. Xylia
      Xylia
      I ordered a Wacom Intuos and it's due to arrive by this coming Monday. So who knows I might be able to grace you guys with my terrible art.
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's still art nonetheless. I can't wait. `:)
        Apr 18, 2018
    16. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. Realith likes this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Dunno why, but Temp3 has never worked right on this mobo, but Temp1 is the CPU. I let it run in Lagaran for like 5min before taking this screencap.
        Apr 1, 2018
        Realith likes this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        The case is a Phanteks Enthoo Pro-M with 2 120mm fans on the front, 2 120mm fans on the top (one of each is unplugged because it was really loud and overkill).
        Apr 1, 2018
        Realith likes this.
    17. Xylia
      Xylia
      [Chrono Trigger] The last boss theme "draws" an infinity symbol. I never knew that. If you listen to it... (cont)
      1. Enroke, Kyu, neoselket and 1 other person like this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        I mean I noticed the left-right oddity but I never actually paid attention to the back/front thing going on... lol. That's crazy genius right there.
        Mar 27, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Mar 27, 2018
      5. Mihn
        Mihn
        I only noticed that it's trippy if you use headphones, but never thought about that.
        Apr 4, 2018
    18. Xylia
      Xylia
      So I've been looking at Ni No Kuni 2... but I'm hesitant to put down $50+ for it. (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        I've not paid that kind of money on a game since FFXIV... so I'm somewhat hesitant, though the gameplay videos on Youtube look like something that could be fun.
        Mar 27, 2018
    19. Xylia
      Xylia
      So I saw this YT video about Trump starting to send food boxes to people with SNAP/EBT cards. I somehow haven't heard about this (cont)
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Either way, Something needs done, which is better than just letting the EBT system gobble up huge amounts of the government's resources to pay for making the majority of the people on EBT obese because they buy stupid crap with it.
        Mar 22, 2018
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        A month's worth of food for a family is going to be a lot more than $100. Of course, I'm gonna assume you know this, but there's other logistical problems, like the fact that EBT doesn't require physical delivery of anything, whereas these food boxes would need to be delivered to every family on welfare (of which there's a lot of them), and on time so that they don't spoil. That's a very tall order.
        Mar 22, 2018
      4. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        They won't be saving much, because again, know how much it costs to ship that much food to over 16 million homes. logistics, logistics, logistics? Also "real food" that needs to stay fresh for a month. That ain't real food. Those trials aren't realistic by any means.

and want a real money gobbler down?

I can see a large one

[​IMG]
        Mar 22, 2018
        Sodapone likes this.
    20. Xylia
      Xylia
      So my secondary computer was taking forever to load WoW (especially if I logged out in Loadaran last). I bought a new HDD (not SSD) (cont)
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        I think you'd like Legion then, lol. Though... farming crafting mats, eh. Not really a huge part of how you make money, but then they actually made the professions interesting with lots of quests to do to learn your recipes. Gone are the daily cooldowns (I HATED those) and people making junk for you, and in are trainers sending you on quests to learn how to make new stuff.
        Mar 20, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        There's still followers and follower missions, but they are toned down massively and while I didn't like the garrison all that much, I find the Class Order Hall is much more to my liking. They took the good things the Garrison had, and removed the bad things and made it much more manageable.
        Mar 20, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        So in Legion, I find crafting is more.... stuff I make for myself, rather than trying to sell on the AH, though I bet that gems and enchants still sell well.
        Mar 20, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 11, 1980 (Age: 38)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC