Xylia
Last Activity:
Sep 21, 2018 at 10:32 PM
Birthday:
Mar 11, 1980

Share This Page

Xylia

Terrarian, 38

[FFXIV] Patch 4.4 is dope. The two dungeons are cool, the bosses are awesome (though the dragon is slightly overtuned IMO), (cont) Sep 19, 2018 at 3:02 AM

Xylia was last seen:
Sep 21, 2018 at 10:32 PM
    1. Xylia
      Xylia
      [FFXIV] Patch 4.4 is dope. The two dungeons are cool, the bosses are awesome (though the dragon is slightly overtuned IMO), (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        The MSQ storyline/cutscenes are awesome, lots of lore-heavy reveals and cliffhangers.... just all-around awesome patch that has me on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting 4.5.
        Sep 19, 2018 at 3:02 AM
    2. Xylia
      Xylia
      Got a new mouse today (Logitech G203) and now I feel like I've never used a computer before because I'm fumbling all over everything.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        I did eventually fiddle with the pointer precision, and the pointer movement and clicking is good, it's just the mouse is really tiny compared to my Naga. Why do they think everybody who uses a computer is a 12 year old girl?
        Sep 13, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        I suppose I could have been more specific when I made my original post, it has more to do with the ergonomics of the mouse and how it feels really small in my hand. I'm a claw-gripper instead of a palm-gripper and I can foresee cramps and muscle strains on the outer tendon that runs along the pinky finger until I get used to it.
        Sep 13, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Clarification in case someone thinks I'm sexist: The 12 year old girl comment had to do with the tiny mice and the size of 12 year old girls' hands compared to boys' hands. Some of those mice I saw at the store were REALLY freaking small, like, how can people even Use those?
        Sep 13, 2018
    3. Xylia
      Xylia
      So, I'm doing a practice playthrough because I want to record a LP when 1.3.6 drops, and.... (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        I have the most ridiculous awesome luck in finding junk early-game that would have made for great footage if I had been recording. $100 on the table says that I will get a boring terrible playthrough (in terms of stuff I find, and my luck) when 1.3.6 actually does drop..
        Aug 26, 2018
    4. Xylia
      Xylia
      Saw the dumbest thing ever today, I didn't even know this was a thing until I saw one sitting in the parking lot of a store earlier (cont)
      1. Cyastic likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        ....? a screenshot? of what?
        Aug 23, 2018
      4. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        Of Your Post.
        Aug 24, 2018
      5. Xylia
        Xylia
        Wha...? What's so weird about my post?
        Aug 24, 2018
    5. Xylia
      Xylia
      So... My Time at Portia is a simply kick-butt game. Took some serious willpower to actually stop playing it at 2AM. (cont)
      1. Cyastic and Sir AFK like this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        I kept thinking "just another day!" but yet I was like "blah, I should get some sleep... but I wanna keep playing". The game is early access but dang is it fun. I'm hooked I think lol.
        Aug 15, 2018
        Sir AFK likes this.
    6. Xylia
      Xylia
      So black and white cameras are capable of taking better color photos than actual color cameras until at least the 2000's...
      1. Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        The color photos from 1906 are just mind-blowing. They easily beat anything you'd get out of a 1980s-2000s camera unless you put some serious money down.
        Aug 8, 2018
      4. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        Oh, you watch the 8-bit guy too?
        Aug 15, 2018
        Xylia likes this.
      5. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well, yeah! one of the cooler little channels on Youtube, I like his stuff. He's got a pleasant voice to listen to, he's got a nice clean setup, and he explains things very well.
        Aug 15, 2018
    7. Xylia
      Xylia
      Holy crap. I don't think any modern computer could possibly do THIS.
      2. M2TheT
        M2TheT
        An old Nokia from 1990 says hello.
        Aug 5, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        A C64 has open vents, and is 20 years older than a Nokia, lol. But yeah what got me is that there's rust on components and mold on the PCBs with some of the traces being exposed to the elements and it still worked. Usually, that will kill circuitry.
        Aug 5, 2018
      4. waydawiz711
        waydawiz711
        why must you mortals doubt the power of gods
        Aug 5, 2018
    8. Xylia
      Xylia
      [7th Saga] Welp there's Lv69 in my playthrough, time to record another episode tomorrow morning. Getting close to the end of the game.
      1. Xylia
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        And you know, the level grinding really isn't that bad, it's only like 10 minutes per levelup. I'll have this done in about an hour and a half, but I don't like trying to stream at night because my ISP and/or twitch will sometimes act up so I'll wait until tomorrow morning.
        Jul 25, 2018
    9. Xylia
      Xylia
      I. Hate. Enemies. That. Run. Away. in JRPGs. So infuriating when you're trying to level up and everything runs away.
      1. RavageTheSavage and InstaFiz like this.
      3. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Like Baldur's Gate and Dragon Age: Origins or Witcher 3. These kinds of games appeal to me overall, I don't really fancy JRPGs.
        Jul 16, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Ahh. I mean, those kinds of games are OK, but I suppose that JRPGs also hold appeal to me because that's what I started with, way back in the days of Dragon Warrior and FF1 and the plethora of SNES games done in a similar format. The running away thing? Only a few games have it.
        Jul 16, 2018
      5. Xylia
        Xylia
        And here soon, they won't have TIME to run away after a few levels hehe.
        Jul 16, 2018
    10. Xylia
      Xylia
      Give this one about 25 seconds to get to the good part. Forgot how awesome this one is!
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Never ever would have guessed that Opera belongs in a JRPG boss battle theme until I heard this tune and man is it awesome. Use headphones so you can hear the otherworldly screaming of monsters in the background.
        Jul 8, 2018
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Also, most of the rest of the soundtrack was pure gold. Why can't we have video game music like this anymore?
        Jul 8, 2018
    11. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    12. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    13. Xylia
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        John Wayne knew what was going on back in 1974.... looks like his words are also spot on in 2018 too.
        Jun 27, 2018
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    14. Xylia
      Xylia
      Forgot how fun FFX used to be. Despite some flaws, the game had some cool gameplay mechanics.
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Picked it up on Steam for 50% off. Got X-2 along with it but I dunno if I'll really get to that or not... not really into tween girl fantasy lol, which is a shame because I remember the battle system actually being rather well done. Might have to temporarily suspend my man card or something and just do it.
        Jun 26, 2018
    15. Xylia
      Xylia
      WOW! My TV looks way better now. Bought a 32inch 1080p to replace a 27 720p I had and at first I used an HDMI cable, but.... (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        .....but it looked terrible. Fuzzy font, colors out of whack, etc. So I ordered a DVI-D -> VGA cable and it came in the mail today, stuck THAT on there, and 2 seconds after it loads I'm like "YUP! 1000% improvement!" ... the difference is night and day.
        Jun 18, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Jun 18, 2018
    16. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      3. Keigora
        Keigora
        What server do you play on? o3o
        Jun 9, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Lamia.
        Jun 9, 2018
      5. Keigora
        Keigora
        awe
        Jun 9, 2018
    17. Xylia
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Sadly we didn't win. We got close though! we got him to like 15%. Eventually abandoned duty because we tried him like 3 times and we just kept getting cheaped over and over again.
        Jun 4, 2018
    18. Xylia
      Xylia
      [FFXIV] So I finally got around to unlocking RDM. Looks quite interesting, perhaps one of the best DPS jobs they've designed yet. (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Did a quick PotD run to give it a proper test.... and I absolutely sucked half the dungeon, but once I figured out that you're meant to use Jolt to proc Dualcast, the job started to feel a lot more fun. It's very random but yet such random isn't a punishing sort of random. You weave black and white spells together as you need and then jump in and hack them to pieces. Does insane damage too. It's got lots of variety.
        May 30, 2018
    19. Xylia
      Xylia
      Found an awesome Monster Girl themed webcomic. Can't give details though because it is somewhat NSFW. (cont)
      2. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        It's not that those genres "ruin" their said niche because of existing, it's mainly because Monster Musume bastardized the genre its in with the uncanny amount of fanservice that provides nothing.
        May 30, 2018
        Myu likes this.
      3. Myu
        Myu
        idk, girls aren't really what I'm attracted to... and most anime with monster girls are all lewd and sexualized
        May 30, 2018
        aWolfen likes this.
      4. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        I've already discussed somewhere else that an all-male-oriented, oversexualized monster anime wouldn't fly anywhere due to how niche it would be. Basically: homophobia is a one sided thing. But let's not get into that now.
        May 30, 2018
        Trash Boat and Myu like this.
    20. Xylia
      Xylia
      So a friend talked me into doing multiplayer expert...dunno how I did it, but I managed to... (cont)
      1. Realith and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      3. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        Potions OP, Baum was able to beat a boss when he actually buffed.
        May 19, 2018
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        You can even defeat ML armorless if you just apply a huge load of potions and dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018
      5. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        You can beat any boss without any potions if you dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 11, 1980 (Age: 38)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC