1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Xylia
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2018 at 3:45 PM
Birthday:
Mar 11, 1980

Share This Page

Xylia

Terrarian, 38

I. Hate. Enemies. That. Run. Away. in JRPGs. So infuriating when you're trying to level up and everything runs away. Jul 16, 2018 at 12:48 AM

Xylia was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jul 19, 2018 at 3:45 PM
    1. Xylia
      Xylia
      I. Hate. Enemies. That. Run. Away. in JRPGs. So infuriating when you're trying to level up and everything runs away.
      1. RavageTheSavage and InstaFiz like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Like Baldur's Gate and Dragon Age: Origins or Witcher 3. These kinds of games appeal to me overall, I don't really fancy JRPGs.
        Jul 16, 2018 at 5:03 PM
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Ahh. I mean, those kinds of games are OK, but I suppose that JRPGs also hold appeal to me because that's what I started with, way back in the days of Dragon Warrior and FF1 and the plethora of SNES games done in a similar format. The running away thing? Only a few games have it.
        Jul 16, 2018 at 5:09 PM
      5. Xylia
        Xylia
        And here soon, they won't have TIME to run away after a few levels hehe.
        Jul 16, 2018 at 5:10 PM
    2. Xylia
      Xylia
      Give this one about 25 seconds to get to the good part. Forgot how awesome this one is!
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Never ever would have guessed that Opera belongs in a JRPG boss battle theme until I heard this tune and man is it awesome. Use headphones so you can hear the otherworldly screaming of monsters in the background.
        Jul 8, 2018
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Also, most of the rest of the soundtrack was pure gold. Why can't we have video game music like this anymore?
        Jul 8, 2018
    3. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    4. Xylia
      Xylia
    5. Xylia
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        John Wayne knew what was going on back in 1974.... looks like his words are also spot on in 2018 too.
        Jun 27, 2018
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    6. Xylia
      Xylia
      Forgot how fun FFX used to be. Despite some flaws, the game had some cool gameplay mechanics.
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Picked it up on Steam for 50% off. Got X-2 along with it but I dunno if I'll really get to that or not... not really into tween girl fantasy lol, which is a shame because I remember the battle system actually being rather well done. Might have to temporarily suspend my man card or something and just do it.
        Jun 26, 2018
    7. Xylia
      Xylia
      WOW! My TV looks way better now. Bought a 32inch 1080p to replace a 27 720p I had and at first I used an HDMI cable, but.... (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        .....but it looked terrible. Fuzzy font, colors out of whack, etc. So I ordered a DVI-D -> VGA cable and it came in the mail today, stuck THAT on there, and 2 seconds after it loads I'm like "YUP! 1000% improvement!" ... the difference is night and day.
        Jun 18, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Jun 18, 2018
    8. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      3. Keigora
        Keigora
        What server do you play on? o3o
        Jun 9, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Lamia.
        Jun 9, 2018
      5. Keigora
        Keigora
        awe
        Jun 9, 2018
    9. Xylia
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Sadly we didn't win. We got close though! we got him to like 15%. Eventually abandoned duty because we tried him like 3 times and we just kept getting cheaped over and over again.
        Jun 4, 2018
    10. Xylia
      Xylia
      [FFXIV] So I finally got around to unlocking RDM. Looks quite interesting, perhaps one of the best DPS jobs they've designed yet. (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        Did a quick PotD run to give it a proper test.... and I absolutely sucked half the dungeon, but once I figured out that you're meant to use Jolt to proc Dualcast, the job started to feel a lot more fun. It's very random but yet such random isn't a punishing sort of random. You weave black and white spells together as you need and then jump in and hack them to pieces. Does insane damage too. It's got lots of variety.
        May 30, 2018
    11. Xylia
      Xylia
      Found an awesome Monster Girl themed webcomic. Can't give details though because it is somewhat NSFW. (cont)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        It's not that those genres "ruin" their said niche because of existing, it's mainly because Monster Musume bastardized the genre its in with the uncanny amount of fanservice that provides nothing.
        May 30, 2018
        Myu likes this.
      3. Myu
        Myu
        idk, girls aren't really what I'm attracted to... and most anime with monster girls are all lewd and sexualized
        May 30, 2018
        aWolfen likes this.
      4. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        I've already discussed somewhere else that an all-male-oriented, oversexualized monster anime wouldn't fly anywhere due to how niche it would be. Basically: homophobia is a one sided thing. But let's not get into that now.
        May 30, 2018
        Trash Boat and Myu like this.
    12. Xylia
      Xylia
      So a friend talked me into doing multiplayer expert...dunno how I did it, but I managed to... (cont)
      1. Realith and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      3. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        Potions OP, Baum was able to beat a boss when he actually buffed.
        May 19, 2018
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        You can even defeat ML armorless if you just apply a huge load of potions and dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018
      5. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        You can beat any boss without any potions if you dodge a lot.
        May 19, 2018
    13. Xylia
      Xylia
      So I finally went ahead and bought Rabi-Ribi. Yeah I know it's an anime game with catgirls, bunnygirls and almost naked faeries, but (cont)
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        .... but still, from what I've gathered thusfar after a somewhat short-ish session just to test if the game works, it's a very nice and responsive metroidvania adventure with some bullet hell mechanics. The gameplay is definitely good, even if I'm not crazy on half dressed anime girls lol.
        May 10, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        What's The Rating Of This Game?
        May 16, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        It's rated Teen for "Partial Nudity" among other things (like fantasy violence). Said "nudity" is just like extremely scant clothing on some of the characters (mainly the faerie that follows you around) and various low cut fanservice shirts.
        May 16, 2018
    14. Xylia
      Xylia
      1. Realith likes this.
      2. Realith
        Realith
        Now that's fast! (≧∇≦)
        May 8, 2018
    15. Xylia
      Xylia
      I don't understand how Microsoft made the most popular PC OS on the freaking planet, but yet fail so hard at doing basic stuff (cont)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lunatic Lobbyist
        Lunatic Lobbyist
        (cont) And ever since doing that, I no longer lose hours of time on a weekly basis, my OS is always ***FAR*** more stable, none of my privacy settings get hijacked and reset constantly, no more bloat programs get installed and updated by MS constantly, I STILL don't get any viruses/malware, my hard drives don't die after 2-3 years etc etc.
        May 17, 2018
      3. Lunatic Lobbyist
        Lunatic Lobbyist
        (cont) Windows updates are literal cancer to your computer. Abstaining from them is the healthiest thing you can do for your PC. As long as you're still smart in other ways as well, I can't recommend it enough. :)
        May 17, 2018
      4. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        What did I do to deserve this.
        May 17, 2018
    16. Xylia
      Xylia
      Really wish game developers would use archive files more often. Trying to copy 20,000 tiny files is much slower than a few large archives.
      1. ppowersteef and savvasl like this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well to be fair I was not talking about Terraria, I was more talking about Secret of Mana. I didn't notice any issues copying Terraria and I think the files *are* archived unless you install tModLoader and have to downgrade or something.
        May 1, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        That or you could, you know, just redownload the game; it's only like 500MB lol.
        May 1, 2018
        savvasl likes this.
      5. savvasl
        savvasl
        xD yeah
        May 2, 2018
    17. Xylia
      Xylia
      Yaaay Stardew Valley 1.3 Beta is out! Check Chippy's channel on Youtube or the forums to find out how to get in. (cont)
      1. Baconfry, Realith and savvasl like this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        After disappointing news from both Terraria and Starbound, I was feeling kinda blah... but this makes me feel better! Been awhile since I played SDV, thinking it's about time I change that.
        Apr 30, 2018
        Realith likes this.
      3. savvasl
        savvasl
        Agreed
        May 1, 2018
    18. Xylia
      Xylia
      Think I came up with my own little piece of wisdom: "He who hath no questions, hath no intelligence"
      1. savvasl
        savvasl
        Or maybe he just knew everything xD :V
        Apr 30, 2018
    19. Xylia
      Xylia
      Weird. Apparently Windows Time is borked, it thinks it's 11AM EST when it's actually 10AM. Was wondering why WoW Dailies didn't reset yet.
      1. Realith likes this.
    20. Xylia
      Xylia
      May 8th. That's when I'll be able to do some actual streaming and downloading. Yaaaay. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it (cont)
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Wow. Wish i could get that. Right now i get like 5mbps download on average, no clue what my upload is. And that's only until i hit my monthly limit. What kind of ping will it have?
        Apr 27, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Not sure about the ping, but it's fibre so it should be good.
        Apr 27, 2018
      5. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Fun fact is that objectively copper wires have better potential than fibre. Fibres are cheap though.
        Apr 27, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 11, 1980 (Age: 38)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC