Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
For them to be pulled or just being there? If "just being there" then I must be lucky... although I still need to convince my mother to take me to a dentist so as to have them taken out. My teeth are screwy enough as is without the help.
Rufus
Rufus
As far as I'm aware, as long as they grow upright then you can keep them for the rest of your life. For about 90% of people though they end up growing sideways and need to be removed. I wouldn't worry about them unless they start hurting.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Well... considering one of them is coming out and is likely to be poking the inner part of my cheek... yeah... that one will be getting removed some day. There is one other but I am not 100% certain on it orientation as it has not broken through the gumline properly yet.
Rufus
Rufus
Argh, then you must know my pain, it's the part where the tooth erupts from the gum that hurts the most. No wonder babies cry so much when they're teething. Well I hope both our gums feel better soon, I hear this process can take years though :(
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Actually, I do not feel anything. I know they are there as I can feel both of them with my tongue.
Rufus
Rufus
Hmm, have yours actually broken out of the gum yet so that the proper teeth are actually visible yet or are they still covered by a thin layer of gum?

Maybe I'm just being a wimp!
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Well... one I am not certain on but the one that is sticking out of the upper gum line and pointed towards the inner part of cheek is. As in, does not have anything covering it.
Back
Top Bottom