1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Rufus
Last Activity:
Jun 6, 2017

Share This Page

Rufus

Skeletron, Male, from The Deep South....of England!

Dawn rises over a new Britain that's voted to leave the European Union. Happy Independence Day! BC8qUqayyJc Jun 24, 2016

Rufus was last seen:
Jun 6, 2017
    1. Doppelsöldner
      Doppelsöldner
      A fellow Englishman?
    2. Rufus
      Rufus
      Dawn rises over a new Britain that's voted to leave the European Union. Happy Independence Day!
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Congrats to Britain for leaving the EU!

Also it is nice to see you again Rufus!
        Jun 24, 2016
      2. Rufus
        Rufus
        Ah why thank you! Yes I tell you I have been lurking a bit but keep forgetting to log in, nevermind!
        Jun 24, 2016
    3. Rufus
      Rufus
      I had considered checking out this Undertale game but it seems that most of the story has been revealed in profile posts already. Nevermind!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bucket
        Bucket
        I thought lots had been revealed to me too, but really, not much had. And even the stuff that had been revealed to me didn't spoil the fun.
        Nov 15, 2015
      3. Rufus
        Rufus
        Okay, cool you've convinced me. I'll get it, been needing a new game anyway.
        Nov 15, 2015
      4. Meowmaritus
        Meowmaritus
        s( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)z
        Nov 18, 2015
    4. Rufus
      Rufus
      Just watched the Republican debate on YouTube...Such nonsense would have ended the career of every single candidate had it been in the UK.
      1. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        As bad as our current cabinet is, one can derive some comfort in knowing that its constituents aren't orangutans. :D
        Nov 19, 2015
    5. Bucket
      Bucket
      Awh, you don't have to follow just because I followed you. I'm hardly even active!
      1. Rufus likes this.
      2. Rufus
        Rufus
        You gotta treat others how they treat you! And also if the number of 'followers' and 'following' don't match it would annoy me
        Oct 24, 2015
    6. Rufus
      Rufus
      *Vent* There's someone on this forum who I've come to despise. I'm proud of the restraint I've shown by refusing to comment on their posts.
      2. Bucket
        Bucket
        Is it me? :D
        Oct 24, 2015
      3. daderpycoolguy
        daderpycoolguy
        Its me isnt it. Yep
        Oct 24, 2015
      4. Rufus
        Rufus
        I don't like buckets of water as such because one murdered the Wicked Witch of the West who was a personal childhood hero of mine but you're fine!
        Oct 24, 2015
    7. Rufus
      Rufus
      ...The Martian. It was great visually but everything else was absolutely awful. Terrible dialogue, actors and plot! 3/10.
      1. Alabaster and zeskorion like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. GIRGHGH
        GIRGHGH
        I liked that movie. The whole scenario was unrealistic because martian soil contains poisons that contain fluorine, but the rest kept me entertained to say the least.
        Oct 24, 2015
      4. Rufus
        Rufus
        Isn't fluorine added to drinking water or something? Maybe those conspiracy nutcases know what they're talking about if it's poisonous.
        Oct 24, 2015
      5. GIRGHGH
        GIRGHGH
        It's a common component of many poisons. It's most poisonous form is found in hypothetical martian mud.
        Oct 24, 2015
    8. Rufus
      Rufus
      I've just received several repeat alerts for threads/statuses with changes that I've already viewed. Probably some sort of bug.
    9. Rufus
      Rufus
      Ugh. A fancy building I wanted to look at in Google Street View is completely obscured by a sightseeing tour bus - the painful irony!
      1. Akrasia and Darkest Gaia like this.
    10. Rufus
      Rufus
      I had an awful dream last night where I squeezed a big spot on my shoulder and these weird newly-born rabbits came out of it. Pretty freaky!
      1. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        I had a dream about cheese.
        Aug 24, 2015
    11. Rufus
      Rufus
      Running low on bookmarks so I've started using socks instead and they actually work quite well!
      2. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        You can always fold the paper in a straight line using a ruler, and you you re-fold it into the other direction you won't even need scissors! [​IMG]

And you could print an image and turn it into a divider!
        Aug 7, 2015
      3. Rufus
        Rufus
        Hmm, I'm quite clumsy so that's probably a good idea. I do like the idea of making some unique bookmarks - I suppose I could even laminate them as well. Cheers for the tips.
        Aug 7, 2015
      4. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        You're welcome! [​IMG]
        Aug 7, 2015
    12. Rufus
      Rufus
      All this fuss about Pluto in the news is probably making it feel extra self-conscious about being a dwarf planet.
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        The Earth didn't care when ignorant buffoons said it was plain, or that it was the center of the universe, or that some really big dude carried it on his shoulder. I don't think Pluto cares about the opinions of fleshlings, either.
        Jul 15, 2015
      2. Sargon
        Sargon
        Poor Pluto... Being called a "dwarf" must hurt one's self-esteem.
        Jul 15, 2015
    13. Rufus
      Rufus
      I just got the Eye of Cthulhu yo-yo from the first Mothron I killed, 138 damage! And people say there's a problem with RNG.
      1. Rufus
        Rufus
        Hm, well it may have been from a NailHead, it all went by so quickly.
        Jun 30, 2015
    14. Chazm
      Chazm
      Hold on... HERTFORDSHIRE?
      crap I may have found a fellow TCF member in person now
      1. Rufus likes this.
      3. Rufus
        Rufus
        Hmm well it's close enough, you can be a honorary Hertfordshirian instead
        Jun 27, 2015
      4. Alabaster
        Alabaster
        What's a Hertfordshire? We don't know those in Aystins.
        Oct 13, 2015
      5. Rufus
        Rufus
        Oh Hertfordshire, how I miss your gentle green slopes and....well there isn't much else in Hertfordshire actually. Stuck in Wales at the moment which is such a barbaric and backwards land. Their McDonald's is inherently inferior but the people are friendly!
        Oct 14, 2015
    15. Darkwraith332
      Darkwraith332
      Welcome, take this.
      1. Rufus likes this.
      3. OFF
        OFF
        and remember to give to it lots of milk
        Jun 27, 2015
      4. Rufus
        Rufus
        Well that sounds very messy but I suppose a skeleton is for life, not just for christmas
        Jun 27, 2015
      5. OFF
        OFF
        for life and beyond
        Jun 27, 2015
    16. Rufus
      Rufus
      My brother warned me about how painful wisdom teeth were but I never listened! Curse you evolution, you just make one mistake after another!
      2. Rufus
        Rufus
        Well it sounds like you're very lucky not to be feeling any pain. Probably best to get them checked by a dentist eventually though just to make sure they won't cause any dental complications.
        Jun 25, 2015
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        As I said, it will take some persuasion. We... kind of owe a dentist here money because our health insurance lied to us on whether we were covered for something.
        Jun 25, 2015
      4. Rufus
        Rufus
        Oh man, things like health insurance sound so complicated. I'm certain that they're all a bunch of snakes though, they'll say and do whatever they can to get out of paying for something. But I do think that these teeth take a few years to 'mature' so you should have plenty of time to get them seen to I reckon
        Jun 25, 2015
    17. Rufus
      Rufus
      I'm addicted to clicking on users and reading their warnings! I'm such a snoop.
      1. SupTo and TheQuietBisharp like this.
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        It makes me feel sheepish but I do it sometimes as well. >~<
        May 22, 2015
      4. Azu
        Azu
        You're weird (I say as I now start viewing people's warnings, god damn it)
        May 22, 2015
      5. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        I do it all the time.
        May 26, 2015
    18. Rufus
      Rufus
      This morning I'd assumed the website had been hacked and vowed to stay away for a week for safety, I could only manage a few hours!
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        You can't resist TCF's charm.
        May 12, 2015
    19. Rufus
      Rufus
      Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after the birth of their daughter, hooray!
    20. Rufus
      Rufus
      Glad to see evidence of building in Terraria: Otherworld, had been concerned it was going to be too combat-orientated.
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

Advance Britannia, this Sacred Stone set in the Silver Sea, the Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free.