Terraria Community Forums

MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I honestly look back on all of 1.1.2 as bad times. The Mechanical Bosses were the endgame. The best armor was the same damn thing with 3 different helmets. Redigit was 'Done and never had his heart in it.' And you couldn't jump over single blocks.
Ringabel
Ringabel
And then 1.2 came along and everyone was happy. Favorite update for me tbh.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
And 1.2 got a bit weird. It was all about the Crimson, which honestly seemed better than Corruption in every way, and I can remember when Duke Fishron was an April Fools Joke. 1.3 is, honestly, the best I've ever seen. Only problem is I hadn't played in months, and damn was I rusty. Now I'm giving Expert Mode a try and keep making the mistake of not taking it seriously.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I remember the days where we could pvp without dying in two hits..
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
You just made me remember when people went nuts over every new thing like PvP is the main point of the game, and things would have to be nerfed or removed just because PvP exists. Does that still happen? Because it's a weird line of thinking.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Well, when you're done with progression, multiplayer is the next great place to go. PvP does need a lot of work, perhaps each weapon could be given its own PvP damage or something. Most of my fun came out of Terraria's MP and it's just sad to see that PvP is so broken now. Get hit rapidly for nearly 300 damage each hit.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I wouldn't know much about the multiplayer/server part because I only got to do it a few times before 1.3, never got port forwarding to work, and no one wants to play with me.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
The community can always police itself when it comes to PvP. Something like anything you get out of the Moon Lord would have to be banned as they are meant to be overpowered as hell. Just as an example. Same goes with health leech of any kind. Seeing as there is mods then people could figure out ways to mod the game to not allow people to use items that are too OP for PvP.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I just joined a lot of public servers. A few I wouldn't return to, but had fun anyway.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Pre-hardmode equipment seems to bring the most fun in PvP, though sadly damage is very little since pvp damage is no longer doubled (it was more balanced then, but stuff is just so strong at the endgame now).
Back
Top Bottom