>can't rest a stationary target

>nails a suicide off-stage rest

I am a paradox.
Scironex
Scironex
Wow. Shield broken first move.
Scironex
Scironex
I could lie and say that was a misinput, but I just really wanted to see if you'd get hit by that.
Scironex
Scironex
God damn it. I knew I was rolling in too much, but I couldn't stop. Screw you, bad habits!
General Milky
General Milky
Flashy. But at what cost? =V
Scironex
Scironex
That WAS a misinput.
General Milky
General Milky
Did that just happen?
Scironex
Scironex
Death by footstool. >: [=
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Aw man those are degrading. Good thing about Lucas though is that you can rocket him from directly above the abyss to an edge grab so it's no excuse for me.
General Milky
General Milky
Lmfao I WAS HOPING FOR QUICK KILL
Scironex
Scironex
Need to be more careful with your suicide Rests.
Scironex
Scironex
Star KO's are actually predictable in Smash 4. They're triggered when you're rocked directly upwards in the middle two fourths of the stage.
General Milky
General Milky
I think I got two more in me. Jiggs one more time, and ending on Yoshi.
Scironex
Scironex
Coolio.
General Milky
General Milky
Niiiice. Well, that's enough for me! Good games.
Scironex
Scironex
Where the hell did that come from? Also, I completely forgot to save the replay.
Scironex
Scironex
Good games indeed!
General Milky
General Milky
I told you all it really takes to beat me is learn my tricks, stop being afraid of me, and controlling me rather than the other way around.

I couldn't get the Yoshi Pain Train revved up because I had no real room to work with.
Scironex
Scironex
Well duh. That applies to any Smash match. I just wanted to know why I was suddenly doing all of those things. Anyway, I noticed that I wasn't really taking advantage of my Monado Arts in earlier matches. I blame rust.
Scironex
Scironex
Actually, there was a litany of things that I was failing to do in prior matches. FF aerials, Air Slash out of shield, retreating nairs... Well, I'm glad that I can at least recognise my faults.
Back
Top Bottom