Terraria Community Forums

blushiemagic
blushiemagic
Hm, is this with the recent v0.1.1 version that I released a couple of days ago? That one is compatible with 1.3.0.5.
slade3501
slade3501
Yes, this is for 1.3.0.5. I would run the program with the instructions given.
And when it would make the Terraria.exe and the backup, the Terraria.exe would say it wasn't a valid windows 32 file. But the backup worked fine? Then if I ran it a second time (which is what I did) it made the backup an invalid windows32 file, and now both don't work! I'm supporting you all the way here, what seems to be the problem?
blushiemagic
blushiemagic
I'm not sure why it's saying it isn't valid for the first time.
On the second time, what happened was that it copied the modded Terraria.exe and overwrote the vanilla backup, then applied the difference patch to the modded version to get a weird version.
slade3501
slade3501
Understood. But, this means I cannot use your program. Which I would love to do. I'll stay here and watch for new updates, but if there is anything you can figure out. Don't be afraid to notify me, I have also tried reinstalling, this has not fixed the problem.
blushiemagic
blushiemagic
Just wondering, did Gorateron's installer also not work?
slade3501
slade3501
In your post, I saw that. I'll go and gladly try it out! I'll edit/reply if it works or not. I forgot about the installer and will try it now.

Edit: Failed, read my post below.
Back
Top Bottom