Terraria Community Forums

Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
I re-watched the vídeo, i wasnt aware that they changed the way it works (on the vídeo the arena works like i want it to), so, something on the update changed it so they no longer drop 3 hearts each? Is there a way to fix it?
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Things from statues have a limited spawn.

>3 of the same object within 50 blocks radius
>6 of the same object within 200 blocks radius
>10 of the same object within a world

You'll need to activate those statues at a different rate and grab all of them instantly before the limit is reached.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
By the way, one statue can easily generate 3 hearts at once by utilizing 3 different activation points using one trigger. There are 6 activation points to each statue.
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
I believe this was changed (the part of 1 trigger = 3 items/monsters), and thats the problem, now, i have to wait for someone to find a way to fix it, or get more statues and try to build it my self.
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
Oh this is even worse, after some testing looks like they changed it so a statue can only drop 1 item every 10 seconds(doesnt matter where you place the wire or if you have more triggers), all 6 activations points count as 1 :(
DicemanX
DicemanX
Yes the heart machine doesn't work on PC anymore, but it still works fine on console. On PC I'll be looking for ways to circumvent the cap on statues - I have some ideas :).
Hundjäger18
Hundjäger18
The only way i can think of is putting more statues...3 times more...then work on how to place them, cant wait to see an update on the world, and if it gets a moon lord farm, im trying to build mine right above a frost moon farm, so the statues dont go to waste.
ButKicker11
ButKicker11
It doesn't necessarily work on consoles either. It works GREAT as a star machine, though consoles do not yet have heartreach potions, so not so much a heart and star machine.
Back
Top Bottom