DicemanX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your ultimate mob grinder link says access is denied i sent a reqeust for the file but maybe make a new link to the world file
    If you don't already have any ideas for farms to make in 1.4, an EoL AFK farm would be cool. The problem is, said boss can hit you mid invincibility frames (at least in my testing), meaning it would have to be some form of teleporter arena. I would love to see this boss be done AFK/make an "easy" version for people who don't want to learn the attack patterns.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    If invincibility doesn't work, then there's always evasion tactics (teleporters, hoik systems) to fall back on, similar to the Moon Lord farms that were created a while ago. Since I started playing the game again with the launch of 1.4, perhaps the interest and desire to create updated farms will spark! For now, I have to finish my (mostly) blind playthrough.
    Hey man I know I'm really late to the party.. But could you post another world download? I only have 200 hours on the game but i solo-ed moonlord & I'm not good at building/wiring... If you could respond it would mean the world. Thanks man.
    Hi bro! It's ok ?! I follow you on you tube but is 1 year u stop make video! I m scared something bad happend to you , all right ?! If you want, add me on steam, i really like ! thanks! Nick : M4lum
    Do you have a guide for your PreHardmode Rotten Chunk/Vertebrae farm? Your video on it links to TerrariaOnline, which shut down. Is there a guide on it somewhere?
    hey, dunno if you are here on the forums anymore, but i was wondering if you can help me and my friend idkwhoiam129 with a little project we were working on, a terrarian rubik's cube.
    Okay Megamind, where's your 1.3.1 map? last one I got was the .wld v14... I'm sure there have been many adjustments and want to see what craziness you've created.
    Hey, just because you and @ZeroGravitas have worked on truffle worm farm, I wanted to ask, does it count as a critter? If so, is it possible to force it to be the only thing that spawns (a side of glowing snail) with NPCs? I've been using king and queen statues to spawn critters in the surface and it works.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    E5xprd2.jpg
    this is one of the regular farms I make, both console and pc, currently with mushroom grass to get the truffle worm, it keeps it safe of direct damage (if using the nimbus rod).
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    I tried to use this to test the underground desert enemies, even built the one of underground level right next to this one, no luck, this is why I think it needs the walls.
    (All the farms have this much free space)
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    I think the best way to get mouse and worm to spawn is by having a long dirt row as the only spawn point a bit underground, I remmeber getting a lot of them (and not that many enemies killing them) when building the underground desert, could be because of the limit of spawn rate (if elevated with jungle the enemies replace the spawn)
    Maybe the duck takes the same but on water.
    Edit: oh, and, sorry for the alerts :p
    Do you think this version of your frost moon horseman's blade arena will work as effectively?
    Y8opRiQ.jpg
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Not as effectively as the pre 1.3 version, but not because of the design. Something changed with the mechanics beyond the change to statues, and it's not possible to generate as many pumpkins from the sword anymore. It's still a decent arena, and the 6 statues generate enough mobs to ensure max hits with each sword swing.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Oh right... i'm going to look for more chest statues and some shark statues (if i can find any). and this arena is just about 1/5 done, the final version will be for 4 players.
    have you posted any tutorials anywhere on how to make a teleport system like yours? i cant seem to find one i came from one of chippy's videos and i wanna try to make a smaller easier form of that teleport system for my world please reply
    Just a heads up, it's me from YouTube! :)
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    I see you are a member of T-MEC too, so welcome! Feel free to pose any questions or discuss anything related to building and engineering. We want to encourage others to develop their interest in terraria engineering, since there is still so much open design space!
    Hey it's me from youtube the guy how was taking about displaying your map and i wondered could you help me build things that include tech? like farms and other things?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Well, I have many guides and videos that show how to build various farms and contraptions. You can use the schematics in the guides to help in building. Also, if you have any specific questions, you should go ahead and ask on the T-MEC social forums!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom