Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Not really, I have plenty of words you will never hear in the average gaming forum that I can use. I don't reserve them to a single day. Real words are by no means so transient that you need to reserve them for "this one day."
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
Oh dear god you're just WAY too smart, you see?
The amount you're NOT pretentious really impresses me.
You must be so intelligent, attractive and cool
you probably have a pool inside your swimming pool.
Akrasia
Akrasia
poolception
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
If you'll excuse me, Mr. Dinkleberg, I've got an autistic session of Terraria to play on
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
And you're a stereotyping buffoon.

I don't need to use hyperboles to look smart, sorry if that makes you mad, it's really not my fault that you're offended by others not being as obtuse as the people you choose to play with.
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
I definitely did NOT attack anyone during this and if you say I did I'll get extremely offended and leave with some kind of snobby catchphrase
Akrasia
Akrasia
Sorry to butt in, but razor actually didn't attack you, he just explained why he disagreed. You however attacked him personally.

Plus I'm a tad curious to see your catchphrase :3
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
Wait a minute, when did I say that I was offended by others not being as obtuse as the people I play with? What does that even mean? That didn't make any sense.

Also, hyperboles make me EXTREMELY mad.
pajrc
pajrc
I do have to agree with Spazmatizm in the fact that you can't judge a weapon on its base damage.
pajrc
pajrc
What I don't understand is that you said you GAVE them "good weapons and armor," say that they're not focusing on strategy but still stick with JUNGLE ARMOR. You are saying that you are at the level of Spectre Armor or at least Hallowed Mage, but you still stick with Jungle!
pajrc
pajrc
Yes, I know that hardmode armours give more defense, but that doesn't mean they are worse! Hallowed mage armor gives more defense and bonus! Still sticking with jungle armor is NOT strategy, that's just what I'd call "natural selection."
pajrc
pajrc
Also, given that they duplicate Terra Blades and Turtle Armor, that's fine (not the duplicating, but the fact that they use it)! They can use the armor to do damage to enemies when they are hit and the Terra Blade gets a big boost in damage, with an already amazing 500-block long Terra Beam that can pierce 3 enemies. That's strategy, giving a lot of immunity to attacks and returning the favor.
pajrc
pajrc
I do get that they would say that a cobalt sword does more damage, but really? Just because it's a sword, that attacks like any other sword, doesn't have a lot of speed or knockback and has more damage than another weapon doesn't make it worse!
pajrc
pajrc
I can definitely agree that the Solar Eruption is better than the Terra Blade, but that's a lot because it does tons of damage! And you've got a debuff to go a long with it, everything! A higher damage weapon than another is definitely better than the first. Compare a True Night's Edge to a Terra Blade. I think you would go for a Terra Blade (if you play melee), because it's got a way higher damage stat.
pajrc
pajrc
So yes, there are better weapons in terms of attack type, knock back, etc. But really think about this. Most of those weapons are either magic or ranged. Ranged you need bullets, a limited resource that you have to craft like 3k for the Moon Lord.
pajrc
pajrc
Magic uses mana, a regenerating source that can't be used until it recharges enough. Running out of mana (until it comes back) or bullets makes you use a weapon that might not have a good attack type.
pajrc
pajrc
Finally, there was NO hyperbole at all in this entire profile post. This is the definition of hyperbole, copied straight from Google.
hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally
This means anything that is exaggerated, like "There's a million ants in there!" or, "This backpack weighs a ton!"
I'm a freaking dictionary here.
And that was a metaphor.
pajrc
pajrc
I'm really sorry for bumping, I had a lot to get out lol :D.
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
Dude, I was using Jungle Armour as an example, I'm not an idiot... anyways, thanks.
Spazmatizm
Spazmatizm
I wasn't describing an end-game situation.
Back
Top Bottom