Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Yup. Well, ok, I attempted to join the Marine Corps... failed when I discovered my phobia of deep water (which would make it nearly impossible for me to learn how to swim). During that time I went down to Parris Island, SC. But that was only for.. a couple months. Otherwise, yes, PA all my life lol.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I wouldn't want to say too much to disclose my location, but you ever have Frog Pond pizza? I love that place.
Xylia
Xylia
Never heard of it, no.. and yeah I can understand some privacy concerns. *chuckles* That's why when peeps ask, I just say "Southwestern PA" and be done with it. That's a pretty big haystack, lol.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ah, guess we're opposites. There's only too much I could say other than "Nice weather we're having" but that would be a bit of a lie.
Xylia
Xylia
Eeew, yuck. I hate this weather, lol. Way too hot, and way too much humidity. Those Arizonians will complain about their 110F weather... with their almost zero humidity. I'd like to see em come up here to 90F with like 60% or somecrap.
Azu
Azu
Try living one state west right next to a bigass lake.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
This Summer I've done three prominent things: sweat, game, and TCF.
Xylia
Xylia
Sweat? What's that? *looks at my 9x10 foot room, 5500BTU AC in its only window cranked on max* It is probably like... 50F in here, lol.

EDIT: Actually, a lot of times I have to turn it down because it gets Too cold in here lol.
Azu
Azu
Yeah, what's that? Can you speak up? I can't hear you over the sound of my high powered fan set to it's highest setting. (high)
Back
Top Bottom