Terraria Community Forums

OnTarasMind
OnTarasMind
It would be a much easier explanation for her being an omnibus than genetic mutation, plus it would explain her non-limited shifting ability.
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
Let's hope this doesn't mean lewd avatars are gonna come back again.
OnTarasMind
OnTarasMind
Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll have to wait and see.
Granger
Granger
What... is a omnibus? Sounds like something from IT, a bus for all plugs and :red:.
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
Judging by the way she used it, I'm gonna say she's talking about a succubus/incubus hybrid or something. What it actually is is a compilation of previously published books, though.
Granger
Granger
Werent incubi the male succubi though?
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
Yeah. Could be a bisexual rape demon.
Granger
Granger
I dont think this works that way... why would being partly male make her bisexual?
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
Because succubi and incubi rape humans. It's what they do. I assume being partly male would let her swing both ways when it comes to that.
Granger
Granger
Or maybe shifting ability means she is able to switch her sex as she pleases, hence both succubus/incubus, omnibus just for conviences sake.

Still, i think your logic is faulty since males arent neccesarily attracted to females, therefore its unreasonable to think something being both sexes would be attacted to both.
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
Yeah, but... that's humans. Like I said, succubi and incubi basically rape people for a living. I guess maybe "bisexual" isn't the right word. More like a jack of all trades.
OnTarasMind
OnTarasMind
I guess I have some explaining to do, don't I? Everything I have thought of/written in terms of demons like Succubi/Incubi and the Omnibus are all written in their own universe, completely separate from any other universe. In that universe, there's no such thing as sexuality to demons, and Succubi/Incubi/Omnibi don't rape people, they're just demons that embody desire and lust.
Back
Top Bottom