Granger

Terrarian

Heres my own character for that campagin.[​IMG] Apr 23, 2018

Granger was last seen:
Nov 6, 2018
    1. Granger
      Granger
      Heres my own character for that campagin.[​IMG]
      1. Daikonradish and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Granger
        Granger
        Swift Hunter, the feat this build is named after makes this all work, shifts the progression of skirmish and favoured enemy around, had to check those both every level sepperately from the other class features... .-.
        And also a lot of ACFs because of overlapping class features.
        Apr 23, 2018
      4. Granger
        Granger
        Getting skirmish to apply to fullattacks is a pain, i wish i could get (greater) manyshot earlier... Travel Devotion is great but only 4 uses a day, you'll need other magic items to get you moving as a swift action or better, at least 10 ft.

Honestly using this many different ACFs made me feel like a filthy munchkin.
        Apr 23, 2018
      5. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Better someone than no one. `:)
        Apr 23, 2018
    2. Granger
      1. Matsu likes this.
    3. Granger
      Granger
      When you're trying to find examples of this dnd character progression thing @Matsu and co make ocassionally but failing horribly.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Matsu
        Matsu
        Sure, this one is a pretty straight forward support Cleric. Uses Channel Energy to provide buffs instead of just boring heals.

[​IMG]
        Apr 6, 2018
      3. Granger
        Granger
        Thanks! :)
        Apr 6, 2018
      4. Matsu
        Matsu
        If you want one that's a little more complex here's a Natural Attack build; because I have a sick obsession with them.

[​IMG]
        Apr 6, 2018
    4. Granger
      1. Daikonradish and FlyKip like this.
      3. Granger
        Granger
        further findings: [​IMG]

They are phasing and teleporting, but not upwards. It would seem they follow much the same rules like wraiths when they are phasing. Soooo....
        Aug 30, 2017
      4. Scarlet Hunter
        Scarlet Hunter
        The intent of the invasion is not to cheese it, though. So if you expected more, you shouldn't have.
        Aug 30, 2017
      5. Granger
        Granger
        I mean, its laughably easy even without cheese. I wanted to build the arena uneven so as if the crystal is a throne room and simply checked if i can place it that high up... gonna give them a way up but i dunno, i kind of expected then to be able to deal with the crystal being up better.
        Aug 30, 2017
    5. Granger
      Granger
      Also, anyone have any idea how to wire the gates to autoclose? Tall Gate
      2. Granger
        Granger
        hmm, is there nothing like what you can do with doors?
        May 3, 2017
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Can't you use proximity sensors? I'm pretty sure there's a proximity switch that you can wire to the door?
        May 24, 2017
      4. Rariaz
        Rariaz
        emm no because he or she wanted a door that closes automatically but as to be opened manually, read the previous comments maybe you will know what he or she meant
        May 24, 2017
    6. Granger
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        If the goal is to make your base Mob Proof. I would recommend replacing the upper platforms with trap doors that lead to the ship's surface, along with taking the doors that are facing the surface, and possibly changing them to normal bricks that can be actuated to be opened. Activated with a switch or Player-Pressure Plate.
        May 3, 2017
      3. Granger
        Granger
        Any way to supress the spawns? Id rather not have zombies bunch up on my deck, even if my interior is safe.
        May 3, 2017
      4. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        The only way would be to add a fence, or perhaps a small layer of walls on the top of your ship.

Lava also prevents enemies from spawning, though I imagine these methods wouldn't make your ship look as good.

Next best thing would be to use Peace Candles I think. There may be another method, but I'm not sure of it off the top of my head.
        May 3, 2017
    7. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      I'm surprised I wasn't following you t b h
      1. FlyKip likes this.
      2. Granger
        Granger
        oh
        Apr 10, 2017
      3. Granger
        Granger
        i think you did at some point, but i went inactive.
        Apr 10, 2017
      4. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        ohhh that's right
        Apr 10, 2017
    8. OFF
      OFF
      you still around? it's been a while since you last posted anything
      1. Granger
        Granger
        Not really.
        Jan 24, 2017
      2. OFF
        OFF
        :( shame. everybody I used to follow seems to have left.
        Jan 24, 2017
      3. Granger
        Granger
        :/
        Jan 24, 2017
    9. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      So what'd you think about your piece with GreenTea?
      1. Granger
        Granger
        I p much gave up on it because my art skills are too :red:ty. Also i switched pcs so what i did was lost. ;A;
        Nov 22, 2016
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Oh. I meant my pixel artwork of GreenTea a while back.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.
        Nov 22, 2016
    10. Granger
      Granger
      [​IMG] Man that was more annoying to fill in than the sheets of TI...
      2. Granger
        Granger
        Yeah. So different... not sure what to think of it.
        Oct 14, 2016
      3. Suweeka
        Suweeka
        Dang, the sheet format feels really lacking, especially for spells. I'm pretty spoiled by Roll20's Pathfinder sheet.
        Oct 14, 2016
      4. Granger
        Granger
        I think thats a fan made one actually. Lemme look if i can find it again.
        Oct 14, 2016
    11. Timothy the Engineer
      1. Granger likes this.
      3. Timothy the Engineer
        Oct 4, 2016
      4. Timothy the Engineer
        Timothy the Engineer
        ......I miss talking to you G.
        Oct 4, 2016
      5. Granger
        Granger
        Sorry, im just not active anymore in this community.
        Oct 4, 2016
    12. Granger
      Granger
      "Your account has been tempoary locked due failed login attempts." SCARE @[email protected]
      1. Bullseye55 likes this.
    13. Granger
      Granger
      [​IMG] Captcha please. Please.
      2. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        All of the left column for sure.. but.. technically the second as well? Except the top square.
        Aug 17, 2016
      3. Granger
        Granger
        But thats just a post? ._.
        Aug 17, 2016
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        I guess so, but as there are no signs present, I would assume it means the sign pole.

At first I thought it was asking to enter the numbers seen on the license plate.
        Aug 17, 2016
    14. Granger
      Granger
      No matter how i look at this, this feels like a scam [​IMG]
      2. Silly Lilly
        Silly Lilly
        Every razor has 4 blades. It's not a 4 razor pack; it's a 3 razor pack where every razor has 4 blades.
        Aug 17, 2016
      3. Granger
        Granger
        It was sold as 4 razors with 4 blades each.
        Aug 17, 2016
      4. Silly Lilly
        Aug 17, 2016
    15. Granger
    16. Granger
      Granger
      Yeah... That game isnt really intented to be played alone is it? How the :red: am i supposed to protect 8 cows from 2 UFOs zipping around?!
    17. Granger
      Granger
      [FF Crystal Chronicles]Man the gemcrafting process is pretty indepth. Level up gear and make it into gems. But maxlvl is 3. Boost with gems.
      1. Granger
        Granger
        So if you put the right gems into the gear you can have your gear get higher levels, so the gear can then later on be salvaged into better gems. @[email protected]

But different gears give different gems too!
        Aug 1, 2016
    18. Granger
      Granger
      JUST A PRANK BRO
      1. Chasm Guardian likes this.
    19. Granger
      Granger
      Shooting at a supermarket in germany, Media blames "Killergames" such as Counter Strike.
      2. Nobody Important
        Nobody Important
        A bit nonsensical if you ask me. Back in my childhood I played a lot of violent games. Unreal tournament, hitman, and yet I wouldn't hurt a fly. Ok maybe I'll kill flies but they're annoying as hell.
        Jul 26, 2016
      3. Granger
        Granger
        BET YOU WOULD KILL ANNOYING PEOPLE.

...Actually, can i hire you? You played Hitman, you know this :red:.
        Jul 26, 2016
      4. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        Clearly he played too much wolfenstein 3D
        Jul 26, 2016
    20. Granger
      Granger
      He who builds a throne of lies... will have to make uncomfortable acrobatics lest it all fall apart. [​IMG]
      1. MournfulRelic likes this.
  • About

Wannabe musican, not artist, mediocre author.

[​IMG]
    Life is naught but a journey, sometimes you ought to halt and appreciate your surroundings.

If you'd like to get to know me your best bet would be actually chatting with me. I appreciate getting to know people and like to chat with people. In fact, the only reason im using the forum (and many others) is for just for that.
    Sometimes i am told i seem unapproachable, so have something to help start chatting with me:

I am a girl with a creative mind: Arts are something i really appreciate, and also ocassionally dabble into and try to make my own. I make music, sometimes art and i write. Though i am not confident in my abilities and generally dont publish my works anywhere... If you are one of the few who have recived one of my works, its a precious token of my liking towards you.

You'll never find me just sitting still, you might call me restless, but its often just that a tune occured upon me and im playing it out lout however i can. If im not doing that, chances are i am listening to music. Speaking of which, i like about anything, but i have a clear preference for melodic and strong rythms: Thus my preffered genres go into the direction of DnB and House. I like it fast too: Speedcore is a bliss.

While i listen to music, i like to enjoy a good book. A collector of books is me, and i can confidently say i've read each in my collection at least twice. This does come from the family: We're all avid readers. Some of my most favourite authors include Stephen King and Cody Myfadyen. Both authors of thriller series, the abyss of human psyche is quite a interresting topic to read about, no? But i also like to visit mysterious worlds: The Inkheart trilogy is probably my all time favourite series. I should re-read it sometime again~

I also game, but my creative investment also applies here: I strongly prefer sandbox type games where i can build my own home and shape my surroundings to my likings over anything else, hence Terraria and Minecraft are both top picks, both of which i have over 3000 hours clocked, a result of playing either games since "the beginning". Otherwise i like strategy games, but im not very competive unless its a turn based game with a grid... i like to think about my strategy and come up with an optimal plan. I dont like shooters - but watching them can be quite fun.

Stay at home activities aside, im rather fit and like to do my exercises: Biking and Jogging/Running, both for quite long distances and times if the weather allows. Not much to talk about here i suppose, but its great if you happen to live close to me or something, maybe we can bike sometime together? (PS: Buy a bike, they're great not just for fitness, but also for commuting cheaply and economically! That goes doubly for you americans, why does no one of you americans have bikes?!)

Well, thats it. Talk to you soon, maybe? And thanks for reading all of this, haha.

Wanderer, Connoiseur, Reader.

[​IMG]
    The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.