Terraria Community Forums

Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
The guy is just trying to show his gratitude to the hard working volunteers that make up the TCF Staff team. Bit of clutter for the sake of a sincere, personal profile posts is worth it in my opinion.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Important enough to make a comment on, but not important enough to talk about when it was happening 50 minutes ago, and instead is referenced now. Must not have been a pressing concern at the time.
Pixel
Pixel
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not omnipresent.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I actually wanted to comment on that 50 minutes ago ( I'm the one opposing profile post cluttering after all ), but it isn't just worth. Still, posting somewhere like "Your year on TCF" would be viable.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
'Cluttering' implies that the relevant profile posts have no value.
Bezixx
Bezixx
But it's almost the same as 50 people posting birthday wishes on one profile. So it apparently can be called cluttering.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
I got a grand total of zero of those yesterday, wouldn't have minded a bit of clutter then...
Bezixx
Bezixx
I didn't even notice your birthdays. The "Member" tab only shows limited amount of people. In that case, happy birthday. You could make a profile post, then you would be spammed like hell.
Back
Top Bottom