Terraria Community Forums

Sugars
Sugars
A fedora is a hat, therefore you are good at TF2.
king40606
king40606
But I have no hats.
Unusual?
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
What would you like to know?
V
Vx!9?kRjK{?N4\e)
me noob 2
king40606
king40606
I want to know how do I git gud
king40606
king40606
No but seriously, what's the best stradegy for the classes. My most played is heavy, but I am so bad it's scary.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Aim gun
Shoot gun
Suddenly ur good.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
As the Heavy, you are the sturdiest, but least manoeuvrable class.

First of all, know your weapons. Consider your minigun as a rapid-fire shotgun - mediocre at a distance, but devastating at close range.

Your choice of loadout is up to you, though you should select the best one for any given situation.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
First of all, primaries. In general, the stock minigun is the most versatile weapon of the bunch, though the Brass Beast is a defensive minigun that essentially turns you into a (barely) mobile Level 2 Sentry. The Tomislav is more of an ambush minigun; the silent spin-up allows you to pick off enemies without making them aware of your presence. That is, until you start to fire. :)
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
As for the Natascha, this is one of the few miniguns where the purpose is neither offensive or defensive, but supportive. Not only does it grant you 20% damage resistance when spun up,any enemy players hit by its bullets will be inflicted with a debuff to their speed; even if you are unable to kill them, your teammates will certainly be able to catch up to them and finish the job.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
The Huo-Long Heater is, well, The Huo-Long Heater. Keeps away spies, but that's about it.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
The Shotgun is a perfectly viable secondary weapon, and may be useful in situations where you run out of primary ammo, or are unable to spin your minigun up in time. However, it is far outclassed by the sheer utility that its alternative, the Sandvich, provides. Not only can it be eaten to restore you to full health, but it can also be thrown to allies, functioning as a medium health kit.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
As for the Dalokohs Bar, it increases your max health by 50 for 30 seconds, and can be consumed more often than the Sandvich, but restores less health. Thrown to allies, it functions as a small health kit.

Beware, however, for enemies can also pick up your food items to restore their own health.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Under no circumstances should you use the Buffalo Steak Sandvich, unless you are A: Planning on having a melee-only brawl with somebody, or B: You have a death wish. When used, it increases any damage taken, and locks you to melee; when thrown, it functions identically to the normal Sandvich.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
The best melee weapons for the Heavy are the Killing Gloves of Boxing (grants a 5 second boost on kill, great when used with the Tomislav/Shotgun), the Gloves of Running Urgently (allows the Heavy to reach the front line of battle far faster than normal), and the Fists of Steel (increases the Heavy's resistance to all forms of ranged damage).
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Tactics:
- Jump 'n' rev - You can spin up your minigun as you jump past corners; you'll maintain your momentum, and add an element of surprise to your attacks.
- Throw your Sandvich to your teammates if they need - They'll thank you for it. *cough* Medics first *cough*
- If you have full health, you can pick up any health kit to instantly replenish your Sandvich.
king40606
king40606
My god you know a lot. Thanks though :)
Sugars
Sugars
I'll have you know I got 12 alerts from that.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Anything else you would like to know? :)
king40606
king40606
Nope, I'm going to test your tips this weekend (then play fallout 4)
Back
Top Bottom