Terraria Community Forums

king40606
king40606
Same here. It's a game, doesn't have to look like real life. Sure it helps with immersion, but really?
Varsia
Varsia
It honestly smells like nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.
The graphics look like what was shown. Did people think it was going to look better on release?
I never saw any complaints before its release.
king40606
king40606
There were complaints. On the trailer. TBH, graphics do help with the immersion, but graphics aren't everything, as seen by top sellers such as Tetris and Pac Man. Both top selling to this day, and not realistic at all. Relying on mechanics to sell, which is why I like FO4.
Varsia
Varsia
Fallout 4 is an amazing game in terms of mechanics. Picking on it for graphics is a very big nitpick.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
I don't think people 'hate' Fallout 4's graphics, per se.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people just think its graphics are sub-par for a triple-A title, especially released in 2015.
Varsia
Varsia
But the graphics aren't bad. They're pretty good.
Bluegreen
Bluegreen
Comparatively with other games released this year, I think people are just a bit disappointed, as it does not live up to those games, graphics-wise.
Then again, I was never the person to care about graphics. They don't define a game's quality, they simply add onto it.
Matsu
Matsu
It's less the quality and more the style. Compared to the last two titles in the series, mainly 3, FO4 is very highly saturated and colorful. To be fair though, FO3 is as saturated it just has a green-gray tint applied to everything to make it look more dead and barren.
Back
Top Bottom