king40606
king40606
Nice poetry.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Ach, never was a huge fan of exams.
king40606
king40606
We all aren't. Someone take those to hell or something.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I cannot help but strongly disapprove of something that claims to be the worldwide standard for academic ability, yet is nothing more than an attempt to gauge one's memory.
king40606
king40606
IQ tests are the same way. Some schools instead of exams, have your test be applied to real life situations to show what you learned and have you apply it.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
This is a far better, and arguably a more effective method of teaching, the purpose of which is to equip any students, to the best of their ability, for any future careers they elect to pursue.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Depending on the examination and subject, it's not necessarily all knowledge and rubbish likewise. There's still plenty of applicable formulas and processes that you have to drill into your brain.

Probably why I shifted the English subject from my least favorite to my most, because of the creativity and diversity involved with it. Half of it, anyway.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Regarding exams themselves, I have no real issue about them that isn't because of me personally. By that I mean I tend to fall apart under stress under exam conditions, which is also evident because I did so much better on coursework than exams.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
The problem is, with coursework, you have plenty of time to finish each module. Usually, you're given feedback as you do them, so you can make any edits, or even redo them if necessary. This also allows you to plan ahead for any events you may be partaking in.

But exams? God forbid if you don't enter the exam hall when not at your absolute best.
Back
Top Bottom