Terraria Community Forums

FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Because everyone does and and damn it I just did a mainstream.

Regarding the test itself, probably the most accurate one I've done so far. Not close to 100% accuracy, but still.

I would put up simple images, but think the whole link gives a better representations than something that could induce 'labeling'.
Alabaster
Alabaster
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
I got 90% depression. Oh gee. Well, it's just a test on the interwebs, so it does in no way have to be true.

;_;

Otherwise yeah it was pretty accurate, i could see myself in a lot of it
Alabaster
Alabaster
I just realised some of the dialog for Instructors and Healers is SEXACTLY the same. Dat string generation doe.
XenoCat
XenoCat
I was the composer.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
@[17657:mad:Alabaster] There's a lot of similar dialogue in all of the results. Instructors and Healers, according to this test, are not close to being the same. Refer to -this- and -this- for a comparison.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I'd also like to remind everyone to not label themselves because of this test (it never results in anything good). A series of general questions can never get a more accurate measure of who you are than yourself.
king40606
king40606
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Composer seems to be a common one, at least from the people I see that have done it. Have yet to see someone referred to alike to myself as 'The Instructor'.
king40606
king40606
That would be an interesting social experiment honestly.
Why composers are so common?
I mean, I wouldn't have become so active here if not for real life events, maybe that is why. Idk.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Not common in general, common from the places I am looking. Namely TCF.

Hence, there's an obvious trend in people floating about. Logically, you get more like-minded folk in a places like this.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Oh hey, apparently I'm a composer too.
Back
Top Bottom