Snarferman
"An entity of pure fear and destruction."
Jamm6
Jamm6
Hmmm... An entit... A giant cow/cat girl destroying a city without remorse q-p
Jamm6
Aesir
Aesir
@Jamm6gamer I feel you. Woke up, log on TCF, get butt:red:ed by 17 alerts. This will be a lovely day.
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
a bagel
Aesir
Aesir
Cogito ergo Dei sum. That's my quote.
Jamm6
Jamm6
@mr.terraria i'm forever alone so whatever what you make of your life T-T ;-;
Snarferman
Snarferman
Xenocat is my girlfriend.
Jamm6
Jamm6
@Snarferman Xeno is a girl?.. HU3. But anyways i will be alone, you lucky guy
Aesir
Aesir
Yes, a girl... Yes, yes. Go ahead. I've seen enough Mettaton/trap stuff going on that I already know the result before it's gonna happen. Oh poor little soul.
Jamm6
Jamm6
@Daedalous Literraly little in fantasy, but not on real life. my soul is little, i draw me as a miniaturizated chibi-like person.

My friend you needs to know how is complex try to be a good guy here...
Aesir
Aesir
Good guys never win! Joker immunity ftw! Don't you know it? Being a douche is what gets you tons of chicks! Act like you care less about them, be stoic and apathetic, they'll fly towards you!
Snarferman
Snarferman
Yes, XenoCat is a transgender girl, even though people think she's a boy.
Aesir
Aesir
Sorry for sounding rude, but the surgery is done? Was he biologically born a boy, and now became a girl by surgical means, hormonal treatment, or the reverse? I don't know. Pardon me if I sound passive-agressive, I don't know. It's just lack of info.
Snarferman
Snarferman
She was born biologically a boy, and still is one because she hasn't has the surgery, but she still considers herself a girl.
Aesir
Aesir
So I guess I should refer to Xeno as a "her". That's alright. Just had to clear out this confusion. Has she considered hormonal treatment? I don't think it's that intrusive or damaging, but then again I had done it myself for other means, as well as my uncle, but so far I see no damage on him nor on me. He had done it years ago to join the army, and I had done so for the same reason.
Jamm6
Jamm6
i remember the time when snarferman called himself a girl q-p

i only know i'm feeling really alone and empty... i'm happy for i love the life, if i don't i has commited suicide a long time ago... i'm happy for don't having depression yet.
Aesir
Aesir
I have depression, tried to kill myself a lot of times before, feel little emotion and think my chances of finding a significant other are up a rat's arse. Still, I live because there are many things in this life that fill me with joy. Ending all the joy I could of had just because of suffering I have doesn't seem like the best solution, for me.
Snarferman
Snarferman
I didn't call myself a girl, I was female for those few days. It's completely normal.
Jamm6
Jamm6
@Snarferman happy new year.

and, calling yourself female is normal?
Back
Top Bottom