Terraria Community Forums

DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Well, considering the fact that there's an obvious typo in the question...I'd say 13 or 14.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
because only 13 year olds make typing errors.
darthmorf
darthmorf
There's a typo? @Joe No, I prefer to remain age anonymous.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
You wrote "how old TO you think I am" instead of "how old DO you think I am".
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
I'll find out ;)
darthmorf
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
Coz im a wizard.
darthmorf
darthmorf
so! overall you say I'm 16/17. Interesting.
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
Operation find out darthmorfs age is a go.
PeggleFrank
PeggleFrank
Grammatically, it is also incorrect. "How old do you people guess I am?" doesn't work; "guess I am" more specifically. "Think I am" would be more fitting for that sentence.

I'd say 17 or 18. Perhaps 19, but it seems unlikely.
Paige
Paige
Well, just by looking at Google for a few seconds I know you're first and last name and see a picture of you at a Baseball diamond...is that illegal to say? I dunno, I just googled man. You look to be about 12-14 in the picture but it was about a year ago s I'd say 13-15.
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
You researched him?
Paige
Paige
Like I said, just Googled "darthmorf" and it came up in like less than a second...it wasn't a Baseball Diamond actually though it was just some dirt with grass nearby that looked like a Baseball Diamond. I'll PM him and tell him what he needs to take off Google in order the average Joe not to be able to see this stuff.
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
I know his age anyway, coz im a wizard
Paige
Paige
But my DeviantArt has my first and last name on it and age and a bunch of info on me, so just sayin' like...I dunno there's just a lot of stuff people can just google and will be able to know a lot of stuff about you.
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
Yeah, I hate google :mad:
Paige
Paige
Yeah honestly people don't think about this stuff. They think it's all confidential but if you have one common username there is a LOT of stuff Google can tell ya.
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
Fortunately for me, googling my name wouldn't work ;)
darthmorf
darthmorf
Can you link me to this 'baseball diamond'? I want to see if its actually me. But in the pm.
Back
Top Bottom