Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Nice to see you're still with us, king.
Welcome back. :D
king40606
king40606
Heh, I've been back for a while, just didn't announce it cause I'm lazy.
But thanks :p
Aesir
Aesir
Or maybe the glass didn't exist at all. The glass exists on a core assumption we make, namely "The Universe exists and we can learn things from it"
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
The story of every school I've ever attended.
Aesir
Aesir
I'm pretty fine with my current school. Classes will start in 5 days. But one thing I'll hate are the students. Double hate for that matter. If last year was bad, High School is even worse. Luckily, the Teachers will be way more strict on these fools. This is a special class after all. If they wanna keep studying for free, better study hard or the teachers will slam them to the public schools.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I think the last time I had a problem with other students was in 8th grade. Those students were all 7th graders who :red:s to everyone for no real reason.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Alas, for such is life. :)
Aesir
Aesir
The last time I had problems with students was during the infamous science fair on my school, an event on which I almost snapped a student's neck in a fit of rage. Now I am known as the "Mad Scientist" on the school.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Being known as one differs greatly from actually being one. Trust me, I know. :D

*sneakily conceals various abominations*
Aesir
Aesir
I guess we can relate. Mind having a project on bio-engeneering and bio-machinery with me? We shall become gods. C:
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Though the prospect may be enticing to some, I have no desire to rise above others of my kind. Yes, my response may come across as cliché, but I find that I'm perfectly content with myself as I am, for all of my successes and strengths, but also for my shortcomings and imperfections. :)
Aesir
Aesir
Pro-humanism! Yes, I like that! c:
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Truly your opinion, or an attempt to gain my favour, I cannot tell. I was never particularly adept at reading people.
Aesir
Aesir
My my, aren't you skeptical of such a trustworthy individual such as myself? :c
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
You have much to learn about the world, young one. :)

Trust is precious, and is not something to be given (or in the opposing scenario, taken) lightly - it is earned, and tends to be a mutual affair.
Aesir
Aesir
I agree completely. This time it's not in jest, but rather, seriously.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Also, a friendly word of advice: you should exercise more caution regarding your manner of speech, as you can come across as rather pompous, and thus it becomes easier for your words and intentions to be misconstrued.
Aesir
Aesir
I am well aware of it, and will do anything to improve on it. Thanks for the note, though. I'd appreaciate some ways to improve the "arrogant" side of mine, as people see it. I am just a person who doesn't like to lie to others, and like so, my honesty is sometimes too acidic and confused with toxic pride. I am a person who enjoys being true to myself and to others. c:
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Not to worry, for we are alike in that respect. I tend to be quite brusque in both manner and speech, the results of which you just observed personally. ^_^ "

I've seen how your words inadvertently cause conflict, so despite what my words may suggest, I genuinely have your best interests at heart.
king40606
king40606
Man, you people are too nice to each other, this is why I like people here ^_^
Back
Top Bottom