Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Thank God for that (Undertale) disclaimer. :D
Devalaous
Devalaous
I know what YOU were thinking Crocket. I was thinking the same thing..
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
tumblr_nyo5p2a4ug1s7xm0io1_500.gif
basicguitar
basicguitar
don't :red: the possessed doll
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
"Ooh hoh hoh, like zis?"

tumblr_mxcv232hqy1spod2oo1_400.gif
basicguitar
basicguitar
tumblr_mb153pL2eM1rt5atfo1_100.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Commander Crocket
Aesir
Aesir
A neutronium nuke should do the job. There's no kill like overkill.
Chazm
Chazm
*electroweak nuke
Aesir
Aesir
I heard neutronium nukes can deal much more damage than a Tzar Bomb, releasing equivalents of such nuke by the minutes on the whole planet.
Chazm
Chazm
Electroweak nukes are even more powerful. (although theoretical)
Why? They can actually convert energy to mass because of how high the temperature is when they react; they decay constantly over the course of picoseconds to and from their respective quarks, and those products and anti-products they release collide- and with enough energy, produce another quark (most likely an up quark.)
MarioKart7z
Aesir
Aesir
But the problem here is that it's awesome but very impratical. The electromagnetic and weak forces separated themselves very long ago, essentially at the Universe's "birth" by the Big Bang. They originally were one with the Strong Force, but eventually separated themselves to the electroweak and then for the EM and Weak Forces. Is it still possible to utilize the Electroweak force?
Chazm
Chazm
Still possible with enough heat. That however, can be provided by other, external matter at a usual scale (it's just the energy required per quark is >100 GeV at 1st generation scale, which isn't that much in comparison to a joule, but it's massive compared to a single quark.)
Back
Top Bottom