Terraria Community Forums

Kiddles
Kiddles
That holiday really is a double-edged sword. Yes, it's nice to celebrate love, but then you have those couples that expect too much from it. And, of course, you have the lonely hearts out there that pretty much get it all rubbed in their face. Funny that a holiday that should have been the celebration of St. Valentine turned into such a tragic holiday for most.
Miku Hatsune
Commander Crocket
M the Mister
M the Mister
@Kiddles that's not the case for me. I have my loved one to celebrate it with and she never expects nothing big even though I surprise her everytime
Aesir
Aesir
To be very blunt about it, I hate love and I hate loving couples. They make me sick. Even more when they're young. Makes me want to wrap my hands around their necks and make them sleep together for-e-ver.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
@[30210:mad:MisterM]
tumblr_m0hxb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png
M the Mister
M the Mister
@Apophis i don't agree with you. I love that feeling when my girlfriend and I hug. It's just perfect but I guess everyone has different things they love and hate.
Kiddles
Kiddles
@Apophis What makes you hate love so much? Is it the romantic kind you hate?
Aesir
Aesir
I know what I feel is wrong. But that's honestly how I feel. The only real thing I fear isn't death, isn't pain, isn't anything but love. That is what I fear. I'd rather slash my throat open than fall in love ever again. And before you might ask, no, my first love was amazing. However, it stayed as a platonic relationship tbh. She declared herself but I never had the balls to do it myself.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Honestly, I've yet to have a first love.
Aesir
Aesir
What makes me fear and hate love is because all I've witnessed that came packed together with it. My mother was beaten by my father, I have his vile genes as you can see, so I fear for the one I might love for her own safety. Plus there is always the chance the one I love would exploit my naivety.
M the Mister
M the Mister
Back
Top Bottom