Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Heh heh. ;)

Well, I suppose it's because I've never really took an active interest in women. Don't get me wrong, I'm a perfectly straight guy, but... you know. Priorities.
M the Mister
M the Mister
@Apophis I love how everyone here is honest so I'll be honest too. I have some anger issues too, but when I'm with her I'm calm like she's a medicine to my anger. Makes me fell calm and my anger issues go away.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
And again. :D
tumblr_m0hxb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png
Kiddles
Kiddles
@Apophis One thing you should recognize is that you are still very young. Love is a serious thing, and it can lead to happiness or hurt in any case. In all things in life, their is both, beauty and ugliness. You shouldn't so easily dismiss the idea, though. Especially when you have so many more years to live. Eventually, you may meet the one that you find happiness with for the rest of your days.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Well put, mein freund.
Aesir
Aesir
I am afraid for her own safety. It's best she find someone better than a misanthrope on a wheelchair. I have the genes of a repugnant sociopath, I don't want to become his succesor. I love all my friends, but that is the only love I will ever be confortable with. Hurting someone is the last thing I'll ever want, even if I love said someone.
Aesir
Aesir
I want to die of bone cancer before that happens. Even if I am young, even if I become old, even if I survive and live long, one thing I won't desire is to be the cause of people I love's suffering. That's why once my time on this filthy blue planet is over, I'll isolate myself from society and perish like I should've at birth.
Kiddles
Kiddles
People make sacrifices for the ones they love, because it is that powerful. It is a truly beautiful thing. Even if she is, on a worldly scale, better off with someone else, who's to say that person will make her genuinely more happy than she is with you? You've got to give yourself a bigger chance than that.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
To be expected of one possessing a decade's worth more experience than myself.
You have my respect. :)
Kiddles
Kiddles
@Commander Crocket Thank you for your kind words good sir.

@Adophis I know I don't really have grounds to tell you to think differently. After all, I can't say I know what it's like to be you. But I do know what it's like to not want to be like your parent. My father was abusive toward my mother in my younger years, and I have always feared (cont)
M the Mister
M the Mister
I guess you can make desicions on your own, I'm just an guy on a Internet you barely know real name of. We are all here good friends even though we don't know each other in real life. We (or at least me) want the best for you and we give you the best advices we can. I suggest you to not think that about yourself, becouse your in a wheelchair doesn't mean you can't be loved.
Kiddles
Kiddles
that I would be like him. Even now, I have told myself "If ever I do turn out like that, I will end my own life." The fact is, though, that you know who you DON'T want to be, and that is very powerful in its own right. As long as you and I have that same mind set, I think that both of us will turn out just fine on that end.
Kiddles
Kiddles
That said, I at least hope that you do give yourself a greater chance at happiness. You deserve it. :)
Aesir
Aesir
I hope that you're right. This world is cruel, filthy and painful. Seeing people like you trying to help a man with no fate makes me happy, maybe you can do such things with people who do have a fate. It makes that little flame inside of me rekindle. Maybe I still have some hope left in me, who knows. Even Hawking had a chance at it...
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Perspective is important, too.
Aesir
Aesir
Yeah. Hawking had 3 wives if I am correct. At the very least I am not going to die in 2 years. But hey, he survived this much. Maybe he can survive even more!
Kiddles
Kiddles
@Apophis I'm glad I can help. I'm certainly no counselor, but I have been through some dark times, myself. Hell, a lot of us here have. If you ever want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me.
M the Mister
M the Mister
I'm glad I can help too. As I said even though we don't know each other I learned about you alot from this few months talking too you. You don't let your self down. Try your best at everything and you'll succeed
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
You already know where I stand regarding contact. Just shoot me a PM, and we'll work together to sort things out.
Aesir
Aesir
I trust you guys. If I didn't start using these forums, it's likely I wouldn't get past the phase of my life where I tried suicide everyday, each time a different way. I tell without joking, that these forums have helped more than my psychologist.
Back
Top Bottom