Terraria Community Forums

zeskorion
zeskorion
what question?
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
In this case, I inquired if my mom could tell me what amiibo were at Target when she went. It exploded into a tangent as simple unrelated faults got strung together. Now I'm in a :red: mood and they're in a :red: mood. Hm.
zeskorion
zeskorion
a much simpler option would have been to go to target with her, and check.

but i can see why she would be angry, they are kind of a waste of cash
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I once asked my mom if she wanted any help when she was moving a bunch of heavy stuff.
Instead, she said "shut the hell up, you son of a b****."
I congratulated her for insulting herself.
zeskorion
zeskorion
when someone is moving something heavy, they wont bother to sugarcoat things, due to stress
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well, the arguement went like this: first how I played video games all day (false), second, how I won't give back when my parents do things for me (which is a bit understandable), third, how I won't do this Junior Leadership thing that will help with college :red:, and I really don't want to be occupying all my time with all these programs.
zeskorion
zeskorion
1. i dont wanna be a hypocrite here, but that is not remediable. if you spend an hour, she will only notice that. people notice negatives and not positives.
2. help a bit around the house
3. yeah screw that
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
She reasoned that if she would pick up stuff at GameStop for me and not force me to go out for baseball (which was a team plagued by bullies), then I should not do nothing all day (in which I dusted almost the entire downstairs today) and make the application for that program that I'm not interested in.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Admittedly, my mom had a pretty stressful day that time, but taking it out on someone who just wanted to help wasn't a very good move, especially if said person is heavily sarcastic and likes to throw things back into others' faces.
zeskorion
zeskorion
easy solution- go to gamestop yourself.
and baseball?
stick it to the bullies with some wit
zeskorion
zeskorion
stooge, she wasnt taking it out. she was just under stress. the stress of a large object. i would lash out too if someone talked to me while i carried :red:
TTSp00k the Invincible
zeskorion
zeskorion
dont say sorry to ME
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I can't drive and live in the suburbs, I'd have to walk a highway to get to any of the places I do my game shopping at.
zeskorion
zeskorion
how many miles of highway
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It's a no, I'll put it that way.
zeskorion
zeskorion
i used to walk highway to get to target
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'm not as tough as you are, I'd never find myself doing that.
zeskorion
zeskorion
hell, i walk pacific coast highway to school everyday
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I don't walk to town at all because it's 30 miles away and all the stores we visit are even further.
Back
Top Bottom