Terraria Community Forums

jordan
jordan
That can be played on both mostly. Some may have bugs in multiplayer, but shouldn't be too common
jordan
jordan
They*
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
tAPI means they need tAPI to run. tAPI mods are mostly intended for single-player from what I've seen.
Anhrak
Anhrak
And how do you install/utilize such mods? I've never used any modifications yet on Terraria :\
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Anhrak
Anhrak
Whoa o_o I installed tAPI and I lost all my maps and characters ;-;.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
It installs to a separate directory, as modded maps and characters aren't compatible with "vanilla" ones. If you followed all the instructions you should have the game launcher installed, it's just a matter of choosing Terraria 1.2.4.1 instead of tApi in it.
Anhrak
Anhrak
and how do I switch between clean and tAPI?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Anhrak
Anhrak
Sadly it seems to be broken on installation atm... What's the workaround for this? The, *ahem*, manual way?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I only have the Game Launcher installed (because I play older Terraria versions at times) so I wouldn't know - the tAPI thread would be a good place to ask I guess.
Anhrak
Anhrak
Seems I'm stuck now :\. No-one's online on the thread, I can't install GameLoader. Isn't there some way to remove GameLoader without removing my actual game?
Anhrak
Anhrak
Did some further research, appearantly Game Launcher can't be installed at the moment due to the Terraria.exe file that Steam provides, is not matching their own validation course, making GL think it has been cracked/modified.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
So as usual, it's Gabe's fault.
Back
Top Bottom