1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
jordan
Last Activity:
Feb 22, 2018

Share This Page

jordan

Skeletron, Male

In case anyone missed out on the second episode! Giveaway for Terraria and Pixel Piracy!!! gSC_cDlUJcQ Jul 4, 2015

jordan was last seen:
Feb 22, 2018
    1. waydawiz711
      waydawiz711
      That profile pic XD XD XD
    2. jordan
      jordan
      In case anyone missed out on the second episode! Giveaway for Terraria and Pixel Piracy!!!
    3. yasthederp
      yasthederp
      I want terraria I'm a subscriber
      1. jordan
        jordan
        You have been entered in the giveaway bud! Wish you the best of luck :)
        Jul 4, 2015
    4. jordan
      jordan
      First episode of 1.3 co-op is uploaded. Please feel free to suggest games for giveaway
    5. jordan
      jordan
      Uploading a video of 1.3 expert mode co-op. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
    6. jordan
      jordan
      That feel when having to wake up at 2:30am to get ready to record before work
    7. jordan
      jordan
      Going to start a youtube channel with 1.3 content when it is out. Will be doing a giveaway in the first video as well. Stay posted !
    8. jordan
      jordan
      Had some fun coding random :red: tonight. Early start at work tomorrow so I guess I have to go to sleep. Night everyone
    9. Ripraptor
      Ripraptor
      @jordan , in the role-play Light up the Night, whether or not you have a character, I would like to ask for your permission to use it in my book I'm going to make based off the role-play.
    10. jordan
      jordan
      Sorry to everyone waiting on the mods for my inactivity. Mods are being worked on, hopefully we will have a very early beta for jexo soon
      1. Pixel likes this.
      2. jordan
        jordan
        Also throwables will likely soon follow, then something a little (actually a :red: tonne) larger. TCF Community Mod will have to wait unfortunately, unless peeps want to start submitting pull requests to the github.
        Feb 3, 2015
      3. jordan
        jordan
        jexo early release will be mostly, if not fully armour only. the amount of jsons is actually ridiculous and is probably the reason other exo suit mods haven't been made. it's pretty easy to get burned out working on such a tedious hunk of crap, however I still want to proceed as the armour just seems like it will be pretty badass eventually.
        Feb 3, 2015
    11. jordan
      jordan
    12. neophyte
      neophyte
      You would think more people would be on your profile.
      1. jordan
        jordan
        You would think I would be on my profile :/
        Dec 18, 2014
    13. jordan
      jordan
      So did anyone fight and/or kill digit guardian yesterday for his sick lootz?
    14. jordan
      jordan
      12th of November, never forget
      1. Devalaous likes this.
      2. CanSteam
        CanSteam
        wait, what happened on the 12th of november?
        Nov 12, 2014
      3. jordan
        jordan
        Digit guardian
        Nov 12, 2014
    15. jordan
      jordan
      Been a while since I talked about progress being made in my mods in public. Right now I'm working on a few mods: jFlail, jExo and....
      1. jordan
        jordan
        a community mod that will hopefully add a substantial amount of the suggestions made by you guys. So far a decent amount of progress has been made on the community mod, with a few people granting full permission to add everything of theirs, which is amazing.
        Nov 8, 2014
      2. jordan
        jordan
        Still want to add a lot more before initial release and maybe find someone to help work on it (coding wise). You can expect the community mod around christmas if all goes well and I get a little help.
        Nov 8, 2014
      3. jordan
        jordan
        A thread for the community mod will be made eventually with full details, nightly changelogs and credits to current contributors of ideas/sprites. Also be sure to check out the dungeon guardian on red's birthday, he has a surprise for you!
        Nov 8, 2014
    16. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
      hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
      YAY! I HAVE TO GO CELEBRATE ABOUT YOU! IN THE FREEZING COLD! WHAT JOY!
      1. jordan likes this.
      2. jordan
        jordan
        and for what reason may you be celebrating me for? o_O
        Nov 6, 2014
      3. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
        hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
        Guy Fawkes NIght....
        Nov 6, 2014
      4. jordan
        jordan
        Oh yeah, well that should have been more obvious being the 5th of november :p
        Nov 7, 2014
    17. jordan
      jordan
      1. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        OH GAWD, RUN!
        Nov 2, 2014
    18. jordan
      jordan
    19. jordan
    20. jordan
      jordan
      Anyone know when red's birthday is? Not that I have anything planned
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jordan
        jordan
        o_O red's a :red:ing hacker
        Oct 24, 2014
      3. Darkest Gaia
        Darkest Gaia
        Not hacking, just coding. This is the way it's supposed to work.
        Oct 24, 2014
      4. jordan
        jordan
        hax bruh
        Oct 24, 2014
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360

Signature

[​IMG]
    My Mods Social Group!
    Click the join social forum button on the side!
    My Body Progress Thread!
    [​IMG]