jordan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uploading a video of 1.3 expert mode co-op. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
    Going to start a youtube channel with 1.3 content when it is out. Will be doing a giveaway in the first video as well. Stay posted !
    Had some fun coding random :red: tonight. Early start at work tomorrow so I guess I have to go to sleep. Night everyone
    @jordan , in the role-play Light up the Night, whether or not you have a character, I would like to ask for your permission to use it in my book I'm going to make based off the role-play.
    Sorry to everyone waiting on the mods for my inactivity. Mods are being worked on, hopefully we will have a very early beta for jexo soon
    Reactions: Pixel
    jordan
    jordan
    Also throwables will likely soon follow, then something a little (actually a :red: tonne) larger. TCF Community Mod will have to wait unfortunately, unless peeps want to start submitting pull requests to the github.
    jordan
    jordan
    jexo early release will be mostly, if not fully armour only. the amount of jsons is actually ridiculous and is probably the reason other exo suit mods haven't been made. it's pretty easy to get burned out working on such a tedious hunk of crap, however I still want to proceed as the armour just seems like it will be pretty badass eventually.
    Been a while since I talked about progress being made in my mods in public. Right now I'm working on a few mods: jFlail, jExo and....
    jordan
    jordan
    a community mod that will hopefully add a substantial amount of the suggestions made by you guys. So far a decent amount of progress has been made on the community mod, with a few people granting full permission to add everything of theirs, which is amazing.
    jordan
    jordan
    Still want to add a lot more before initial release and maybe find someone to help work on it (coding wise). You can expect the community mod around christmas if all goes well and I get a little help.
    jordan
    jordan
    A thread for the community mod will be made eventually with full details, nightly changelogs and credits to current contributors of ideas/sprites. Also be sure to check out the dungeon guardian on red's birthday, he has a surprise for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom