Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
If one relationship is ruined because a stupid reason, it was a weak relationship. I may look like I'm being too pratical on this matter, but it's what I think. On a strong bond the lovers can go to hell and back without sheding a tear. On a weak bond, the lovers will ditch each other on the first disagreement. That's why I think true love is dead and burried. We are just too spoiled to experience it.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
I'm talking about any relationship, not just love one's. It disappoints me to see such selfishness.
Aesir
Aesir
I understand. I love all my friends equally, but the concept of weak bonds and strong bonds still apply on that, for me at least. Weak friendships dissolve over the smallest things. Strong friendships are hard for even time to break. I may love all my friends equally, but I have stronger bonds with some friends than with others, that I can tell.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
It's sad really. If your not planning this to last then why even start it?
Aesir
Aesir
I know. But sometimes, a short relationship can be quite good. To me, good things can be short or long, as well as bad things. Rather a short life of happiness than a long one of sadness.
T
Teal
Apophis the concept of each preset relationship having its own weak/strong bond, to me, sound really off. Strong bonds can become weak, and weak bonds can become strong. There's no point in categorizing bonds when that's what they're about. I'd say society has more of an influence on bonds than anything.
Aesir
Aesir
That can always be developed. I hated a lot of people that I turned up to love and become strong friends with. But yeah, you're right. I am just way too pratical when it comes to emotion.
Back
Top Bottom