Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Birthday:
September 4
Cheetah Teacher

Share This Page

ShadowPulse69

Steampunker, from a migraine.

HELL YES! SUMMER BB! :red: YOU FINALS! WOOOOOOOOOOooooooo- *woo's the :red: out* May 24, 2018

ShadowPulse69 was last seen:
Dec 15, 2018 at 11:13 AM
    1. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      HELL YES! SUMMER BB! :red: YOU FINALS! WOOOOOOOOOOooooooo- *woo's the :red: out*
      1. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        It's great isn't it :p Although mine isn't exactly a vacation anymore
        May 24, 2018
      2. Myu
        Myu
        no more tests but enjoy extremely hot weather and long days
        May 24, 2018
      3. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        Longer the days the better! <3
        May 24, 2018
    2. ShadowPulse69
    3. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Life is like a brick to me. Its hard, rough. But you can use it to build a foundation in what you succeed in. Dont give up even if its hard.
    4. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Special happy birthday to a cool friend of mine @Myu! She's been a sweet pal of mine for many years now, have fun!
      1. InsertUsernameHere, Vinnoe and Myu like this.
      2. Myu
        Myu
        [​IMG]
        Feb 28, 2018
        Vinnoe and ShadowPulse69 like this.
    5. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      *sigh* You know those days when you had so many things planned only to be disappointed because nothing happened as you planned? Yeah..
      1. GoldenArrow
        GoldenArrow
        I can relate, I just wasted both this Friday and Saturday doing nothing but playing Fortnite and stuff like Mario Kart because of cancelled plans, I'm bored as heck right now. This Friday be like "At least I can play some Fortnite, oh wait a 4GB update!". I need more friends.
        Feb 18, 2018
    6. ShadowPulse69
    7. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Ah mornings. Just as :red:ty and groggy as ever. One day I'm gonna end up getting myself up by smashing my face into the alarm.
      1. The True Hero and EeveeWarrior like this.
      2. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        Mornings suck. Especially Monday mornings.
        Feb 9, 2018
        The True Hero likes this.
    8. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Erugh...planning for rps, designing and creating new races, and sickness do not go good together. Frick.
      1. The True Hero likes this.
      2. EeveeWarrior
        EeveeWarrior
        Oof, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!
        Feb 5, 2018
    9. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      I feel as if I'm going to be using this avatar an awful lot cause it fits me. Ask @Vinnoe and he'll tell you why. X3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        It's not me, I swear, it's literally just because my teammates tend to do that. Stop being dumbbb!
        Jan 31, 2018
      3. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        People are so used to the game being easy that they don't even know what to do when it suddenly got harder. It's kind of sad, really.
        Jan 31, 2018
      4. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        It really is, but it's easy. Use you brain, and you'll figure it out. No tank, you DON'T need to charge in and attract every mob a mile away from you. No healer, you DON'T need to only pay attention to the tank. No damage, you don't need to take the time to type a message about how Illidan and Malfurion ARE BEING :red:ING SHIPPED. I DO NOT CARE. Just do ur :red:in' job!
        Jan 31, 2018
    10. ShadowPulse69
      1. OptiPri likes this.
      2. Giga
        Giga
        Oh my god I forgot this existed

This brings back memories of my cringey brony years
        Jan 27, 2018
      3. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        Still a brony, just not as much as I used to be lmoa
        Jan 27, 2018
    11. ShadowPulse69
      1. Jill, OptiPri, FlyKip and 2 others like this.
      2. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        Yes.
        Jan 17, 2018
      3. Giga
        Giga
        Please boop me out of existence
        Jan 17, 2018
      4. SimeaseKitten
        SimeaseKitten
        Plaice thy lord of BOOP.
        Mar 8, 2018
    12. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Modo: "If you're weird then you're normal, if you're normal you're weird." So...it's okay to be WEIRD! >:3
      1. OptiPri and EeveeWarrior like this.
      2. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Do you mean motto or...?
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        Nope, Modo. It's more of an inside joke.
        Jan 19, 2018
      4. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        ....uuuuuuhhhhhh
        Jan 19, 2018
    13. ShadowPulse69
      2. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        Damn you always seem to know exactly when I post.
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. Myu
        Myu
        i look at the new profile posts page a lot.
        Jan 4, 2018
        FlyKip likes this.
      4. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        That text is so tiny. I can't read the last word.
        Jan 5, 2018
    14. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      I've been in bed for like a whole month. Now I know how a Hobbit feels.
      1. Myu
        Myu
        welcome to my world
        Jan 2, 2018
      2. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        TMW you wake up one morning and your new role model is Peter Dinklage
        Jan 2, 2018
    15. Myu
      Myu
      @Kylee~ we seem to have a new recruit!
      2. Myu
        Myu
        this had better become as big as the jetstream trend >:^(
        Jan 1, 2018
      3. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        I join the trends that live.
        Jan 1, 2018
      4. Myu
        Myu
        the leo trend is the only trend that matters
        Jan 1, 2018
    16. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      When you try to bring data to a better DS it says you don't have enough space. Orders an SD card finds out it's supposed to be a MICRO card.
      1. OptiPri likes this.
      2. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        *internal screaming*
        Dec 30, 2017
        OptiPri likes this.
    17. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Merry Christmas everyone! I'm glad I could spend a wonderful, fantastic year with all of you amazing people. I'm glad I got to be here.
      1. OptiPri, Vinnoe, Bill Cipher and 3 others like this.
    18. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      From what I've heard, Ultra Sun/Moon's pretty good. Hoping I can get it sometime soon, the original two felt like it was missing something.
      1. OptiPri and RavageTheSavage like this.
      2. RavageTheSavage
        RavageTheSavage
        Ah, yes, the first-two-games-of-a-generation syndrome. They always feel lacking compared to later releases.
        Dec 10, 2017
      3. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        I dunno, I generally liked X and Y, Sun and Moon just felt like it was missing that extra kick it needed.
        Dec 10, 2017
        RavageTheSavage likes this.
    19. OptiPri
      OptiPri
      That profile picture is amazing.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        I have a sword irl, so alright.
        Nov 21, 2017
      4. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        I have a magic horn irl so yeah.
        Nov 21, 2017
      5. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        wait what
        Nov 21, 2017
    20. ShadowPulse69
      ShadowPulse69
      Huh, well, now I know how it feels to be hit by a car. Heading over to urgent care to see if I have a concussion, wish me luck!
      2. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        I've had it at lest two or three times, so it's nothing really new for me.
        Oct 12, 2017
      3. Vinnoe
        Vinnoe
        Hope it doesn't get worse, and that it heals.
        Oct 12, 2017
      4. ShadowPulse69
        ShadowPulse69
        Hopefully, I would prefer that.
        Oct 12, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    September 4
    Cheetah Teacher
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Biography
    Hello there. As you probably already know, if you couldn't tell, my name is ShadowPulse69. But my friends call me Shadow. And frankly, most of the time I consider everyone my friend, so you are no exception, whoever's reading this.

Here's the brief summary: I'm an explorer. No, not the explorer that goes around the world. Oh no friend, I travel MANY worlds. And guess where it is? In these little things called electronics.

Basically, I'm a gamer. An internet nerd, if you will. Call me whatever you want, but preferably by the name I said up above.
    Usually, when I'm not in school, I find myself on my laptop, ps3, ps4, 2ds, tablet, etc., you get the point.

I play games a lot. When I say a lot I mean without them I might as well be dead weight. I'm not afraid to admit that, I love video games, I wouldn't really be able to imagine where I would be without'm.

You'll usually find me on my computer though, as now a days I'm most of the time playing Heroes of the Storm or World of Warcraft. Most of the time with friends, because I can't seem to find as much fun as playing games without friends. Yeah, I'll admit, I get a bit attached.

On other occasions you might find me playing my PS4, either playing some Call of Duty game or Overwatch. By the way if you find someone playing Duel Match on Uncharted or something and he's named me, that is most likely not me playing that, I let my brother play on my PS4 and he likes to play on my profile.

Or on even more other occasions(don't rat on me, I know that's not proper grammar) I'll be playing on my 2DS, most of the time playing some Pokemon game, Monster Hunter, or Smash Bros.

Now, out of all this, I seem like the generic Dv.a, sitting on my :red: all day pretty much doing nothing but playing games, and shoving my face full of mlg memes and Doritos, but I think I'm a bit more then that, if even just a bit more.

I do indeed have other interests in life when I'm not wasting my life force away with these games. A big one is going to school, as that does take up half of my day. Another being Church. Yes, I am indeed Christian. Please don't feel offended, if you are then I don't know what to tell ya bud, go drink some holy water or somethin'.

I also like sketching, drawing is another thing entirely. I'm...moderate, I want to say. I hope. I mean I've gotten a few comments from others, and they've been positive. Or is that just how I perceive it? Either way, I think I'm at least a little good.

Another is writing. I often write in google docs and don't share it with anyone, so when you look around my profile and find nothing interesting, don't necessarily be surprised. The ones I have on Quotev are incredibly bad, so don't take those and use them now to judge my current skill please.

Because of this, as you may have noticed, another thing I do is rp. Which is another thing I invest a lot of time in, because I enjoy seeing others creativity at work and put mine into play with theirs, to see what kind of things we can create. It's like a story told by multiple people, not as lonely as a book because the author isn't necessarily alone while he's writing this book made up of multiple peoples ideas.

I'm a gamer with a sarcastic attitude and quiet personality, very anti-social but when you know me, good luck getting me to shut up, or to lay off you.

So, with that being said, shall we get started?​

Signature

Current form: Son of Ursoc, Astio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to my world.
    Pokedex entry:
    Shadow
    Form:
    Ankh Rivers
    Ability:
    Manipulate(change from each of his 6 ability's at will)
    Moves:
    Create, Psy-March, Gaming Hour, "ALWAYS WORTH IT"
    Stats:
    Hp: 23,871
    Attack: 127 + 329
    Defense: 183
    Sp. Attack: 83
    Sp. Defense: 96
    Speed: 239
    Item: Dynasty Plate
    Description:
    Calm and collective, this particular specimen usually likes to try and make the people it encounters happy. Insults are ineffective to its attitude as it simply shrugs them off.

http://www.quotev.com/28881069

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...worlds-post-moonlord-infinite-gameplay.43969/
    "Fun is only a word to describe the sensitive feeling you get in your body when you find something that your brain seems to enjoy constantly doing. Like fun for me is when you're not around."
    "If I could pick one wish I would ever want, it would be a life time of milk and to get these four idiots away from me."
    "If i had a quarter for every time Bright and the rest of his gang would :red: up the foundation I would be able to make my own."
    - Dr. Hayward
    "I am in constant state of irritation due to my teams limited efforts in capturing the objective and careless demands for medical support regardless of their lack of competence in protecting me." - Zenyatta
    "I bet they'll be bound by terrestrial bullets." - Kayde-6
    [/CENTER]