Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
You're tough on Movies of specific genre, or any type in particular?

I.e ranging from Dramas? Action? Thriller? Slapstick?
Jeckel
Jeckel
Basically everything except Parodies and pure comedies, ie non-romcom/non-dramedy/non-horcom/etc comedies. I watch about 10 to maybe 20 movies a month and I can't think of the last one I thought was good. There have been a few I liked, but none that I would call 'great' or even really 'good', and that includes just about all the so call blockbuster movies.
Jeckel
Jeckel
I do have some hope for the Deadpool movie, though some reviews have left me skeptical.
Loki
Loki
Henry Rollins being in it got my attention.....you ever catch any of his old spoken word stuff?
Jeckel
Jeckel
I love when he tells stories, those are the best, and I like a good deal of his older stuff, but the more recent has been real hit or miss. Especially his German show from few years ago, far to much anti-USA pandering to the European crowd, no insight or unique perspective, just Europe great/USA bad, very disappointing. Now I'm rewatching Live and Ripped From London, which is awesome.
Loki
Loki
Yeah, I loved the old stuff (have it on cassette only...which makes me old, I know) - stories from the road and insights on life.

I could do without the political stuff, I have to deal with too much of that as is. :(
Back
Top Bottom