Terraria Community Forums

Omnir
Omnir
When I was with them, they checked out the suggestions section *a lot* They really aimed at what would make the community happy, while still maintaining what Red wanted, overall.

There are a lot of good suggestions, but most are just not for T1 (either because of time or theme). I wouldn't doubt they'll be using some for T2.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Oh. I saw I few good ones that I would like to recommend, (Lovely night by Darthkitten for example which although it`s a big one is very good), but if that`s the case then they`ve probably already been seen.
Omnir
Omnir
It's always welcomed to suggest/support an idea, even if they've seen it : D That way, they know people are interested :)
Cenx
Cenx
What Omnir said plus consideration of what the engine can handle. We are hitting a limit with what we can do without breaking the game.
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
I take it that's why you plan on implementing an easier way to "mod" the game, as to let the community take over?
Clancy117
Clancy117
@Treesmasher , It seems that i`ll be at a disadvantage with that as I am on the Xbox 360 version plus I don`t know how to mod.
Clancy117
Clancy117
I`ve had an intrest in coding but I never finished school (dropped out for diffrent reasons plus Alabama public schools aren`t very good) and so far my searches to learn about it on the internet (among other sources) have only given me an understanding of how difficult coding is and a list of the binary alphabet. Modding, as I remember hearing, is diffrent but I can`t do that either.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Omnir
Omnir
*if* modding becomes a thing, and is available for Xbox (O__o), there are a ton of people doing the mods as is :) The Xbox version *might* still be in XNA, and if so, should be easy for us modders to port our mods over to.

Never know though. As Cenx said, the Terraria engine really was not meant to even get this far. With that, even if you don't see it with Terraria, it could be for Terraria 2 :)
Back
Top Bottom