Terraria Community Forums

Rhajat
Rhajat

I don't think Nick really cares anymore its content quality is getting worse by the year with things like Breadwinners, FB&CC, and Live action shows

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Nick and Cartoon Network have gone completely mainstream. I'm saddened.
Eli10293
Eli10293
Henry Danger for President 2020
Warpshard
Warpshard
Cartoon Network died with Ed, Edd, n'Eddy.
Eli10293
Eli10293
Cartoon Network still has some decent cartoons like Steven Universe and Adventure Time
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I actually enjoyed Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. I miss it. I'm alright with stupid shenanigans when it's at least done right. Uncle Grandpa is a big example of how not to do it.
Warpshard
Warpshard
Ed, Edd, n'Eddy was my favorite Cartoon Network show by far. I also saw an episode of Uncle Grandpa when I still watched TV, and I felt like an idiot afterwards. Seriously, TV should not be that dumb.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Oh, I thought you meant the Ed's destroyed CN, my bad. Heh, I got a mouthful from Razor Knight while he was still here because Uncle Grandpa used a deep quote that it yanked from somewhere and I didn't realize.
Warpshard
Warpshard
No, Ed was the last Cartoon Cartoon (It was a tag CN used for some of their cartoons, like Dexter's Lab, the Powerpuff Girls, and Foster's), and the longest lasting.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Never knew that. Y'know, I used to dislike stuff like Flapjack and Courage. Eventually though they grew on me, now I can't believe they're gone.
Back
Top Bottom