Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what about a high velocity grappling hook?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    There are suggestion forums for a reason... :S
    Patano
    Patano
    i know i know i just found out not too long ago
    i just joined the forums 2 days ago :$
    hey Cenx, I heard that it would be really hard to give the player the ability to sit on chairs because it would involve a sitting animation for every outfit... I was wondering, what if when the player sat down they appeared without anything equipped?
    Please do not insult or otherwise harass other TCF members.
    hi Cenx! i got a suggestion to add in the game.. i'm a huge fan of the old-styled archer.
    but every single bow is pretty weak actually..(Except the tsunami bow and the pulse bow arguably)
    i'm pretty sure that many others like me would really appreciate it if there were more useful bows.
    (how about a ''rain bow'' *:D?) or just buff a couple of bows in attack power.
    oh! and how about a robin hood vanity set?
    Reactions: Adiduck
    Patano
    Patano
    i thought that this discussion was closed? apparently the two boyfriends want some more attention after all.
    did i ever mention that i was trolling btw? and i like to keep tabs on people i don't like in case they offend me.
    Patano
    Patano
    if i would be trolling then i would be involving your 37 year old age in this little chitchat. which i didn't. carry on now razor.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Do not expect me to withhold judgment, Patano. I'm disappointed to see this pattern of behavior coming from you, and my finger is on the ignore button. Give me a good reason not to press it.
    Would be great if you add an object, customization or a pet only for premuim.
    No difference to be or no!
    It's just a suggestion.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    See, the thing is, Re-Logic is trying to not be yet another swarm of money-thirsty *Cenxored* who only care about money and will make people pay for extra stuff just so they can buy another yacht.

So no, it wouldn't be great. At all.

"This isn't the MMORPG you're looking for." *Waves hand in front of person.*
    Lázaro Contreras
    Lázaro Contreras
    I say to buy terraria usually give you something, you can not get if you're a Pixel Piracy.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... I don't really know what you're trying to say.

Si no sabes Inglés, ni siquiera trates de hablarlo.
    Any spoilers coming?
    Reactions: Cloud
    Cloud
    Cloud
    There should be a weekly spoiler thing. So it would keep us excited and at the same time informed about the progress.
    FutileFox
    FutileFox
    Yeah
    1. Who is Omnir

2. Why should we blame him/her?
    Reactions: Samrux
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Have you ever had a word that was on the tip of your tongue, but for the life of you, you just can't remember what the word is? That's Omnir.
    TheUnrealMegashark
    TheUnrealMegashark
    Have you ever walked into a room to do something, then immediately upon entering said room you forget what you wanted to accomplish? That's Omnir.
    Mainworks
    Mainworks
    That's kind of me. :3 I do that sometimes when i have too many things to think of. Actually TheDiamondMinecart is like that.
    Will red nerf the destroyer? You may think im a noob but i think its too hard. Also what is that all nerfed sunflowers thingy? I dont know why did they nerfed it it was a sword or what? Another question:do you guys all program in one building or youre talking with each other online?
    So many questios...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Another person who hasn't witnessed the power of Jester's Arrows...
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    NO MORE DESTROYER BALANCING. That thing has a bad case of Nerf = "Buff! It's UP!" and Buff = "Nerf! it's OP!"

Either you exploit its weakness or fight another mech.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Let us retexture the Destroyer into a giant :red: that shoots sperms so nobody fight it and complain about it! Problem solved.
    Imagine if Terraria became real. The government would be after you guys for information on how to survive- at first. Then some random dude tells them that there is someone who will tell them how to survive. Oh wait- that's me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom