Terraria Community Forums

NightFuryis11
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
I was underground when I saw the message so I just kinda sighed and moved on. But then I got scared of dying and magic mirrored. At which point it showed up instantaneously.
...I somehow beat it with a phaseblade and a musket and no arena or prep. But that world had THE WRONG EVIL BIOME IN IT. SO I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
:D It is pretty easy to beat it with no prep. I beat it with a Zombie Arm, Shadewood Bow, and Rich Mahogany Armor; with almost no help.
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
Eh, easy it might be, but I'm SUPER clumsy on mobile. I can barely get my movement items to work or click the right weapon/potions in time and I'm always swinging when I mean to run, or building when I'm trying to strike, etc
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Lol. Mobile is the platform I started on. DS is much harder, and PC is harder still.
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
I guess it's what you get used to. I prefer PC, since I have big fingers that end up blocking a lot of my idevice screen and don't particularly like that there aren't tactile buttons you can feel with your fingers. Call me old school xP
I may like the Wii U version even better though since I won't have to fiddle with the mouse, I can't track it even with the wide border >.>
Back
Top Bottom