Share This Page

NightFuryis11

Dungeon Spirit, Male, 14, from Dragon's Nest

Apparently, I am now also the Eye of Cthluhlu... Feb 20, 2017 at 4:39 AM

NightFuryis11 was last seen:
Feb 24, 2017 at 2:52 PM
    1. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      Apparently, I am now also the Eye of Cthluhlu...
    2. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      It seems the only "Mech Boss" trophy I need is the Twins'. Just got Prime's, and got the Destroyer's about a month ago. (TCF trophies)
      1. neoselket likes this.
    3. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      So, tell me, has anyone on here EVER gotten the Scaly Truffle on Mobile? BC, according to the wiki, it IS in Mobile. Even though I [Cont.]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        For mobile, it's needed a lot of times to create an artificial biome in order to get harder-to-get items that depend on biome restrictions.
        Feb 16, 2017
        BlueBeoWulf likes this.
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Actually, Snow biomes are guaranteed. Have been since like the 1.2.4 or smth.
        Feb 17, 2017
      4. BlueBeoWulf
        BlueBeoWulf
        Haven't created a new world in a long while, so I should probably have checked that.
        Feb 17, 2017
    4. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      I now have streaming capabilities. Yey. Not like anyone watches my vids anyways...
      1. neoselket likes this.
    5. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      You know, you really aren't doing anyone a favor when you let them sleep "5 more minutes." It just means they must rush that much more...
      1. 360Chadscope and neoselket like this.
    6. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      So, due to some circumstances, my mom has now begun playing Terraria on her phone... She is a newbie... Like, a lot. I gave her stuff, but..
      1. neoselket and diekonradish like this.
    7. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      Nobody wished me happy B-day yesterday... :dryadcry: (Current time: 12:24 A.M.)
      1. Randomfox720 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Rob a library? Why would I do that?
        Jan 23, 2017
      4. neoselket
        neoselket
        From "A Hero's guide to deadly dragons".
        Jan 28, 2017
      5. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Oh, lol. Been so long since I read that instalment.
        Jan 28, 2017
        neoselket likes this.
    8. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      I drew smth that I care to put on here for once. I should more.[​IMG]
      1. YoshiGator likes this.
    9. NightFuryis11
    10. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      Okay... Someone help me with the [ img ] tags... They keep failing for me.
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Lol. I always find a way to break stuff.
        Jan 15, 2017
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Thanks though. :dryadgrin:
        Jan 15, 2017
      4. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        I'll just go ahead and stick the image in the previous comments section... :dryadtongue:
        Jan 15, 2017
    11. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      So, I just finished a run on mobile; a challenge of sorts to see how fast I could get to Hardmode (Since I can't play on my PC RN)...[Cont.]
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        End result, The spirits of Light and Dark were released on the twelfth day, near dawn.

Bosses killed:
        EoC
        EoW
        WoF

Final gear:
        Enchanted Sword (With a bat modifier... But, hey)
        Molten Fury /W Jester's Arrows
        Minishark /W Musket Balls (Harldy used)
        Full Molten Armor
        Cloud in a Bottle
        Climbing Claws
        Band O Regen
        Band O Starpower
        Warding Shackle
        Jan 15, 2017
        neoselket likes this.
      3. XxHorrorGamingxX
        XxHorrorGamingxX
        I did a boss run, on mobile. It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes estimated to get to duke fishron. ARCHER only so only bows, so here is what I did. I quickly did a fast mining trip and got a platinum bow and a bunch of heart cyrstals (9!). Next I gathered jester arrows and ventured to corruption.
        Feb 14, 2017
    12. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      He, he he. 500 likes. I think I'ma stick with the Dungeon Spirit title though...
    13. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      Why do I have to be sick?
      1. neoselket likes this.
    14. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      A bit random, but; Anyone have any ideas for me to make an OC that I would occasionally draw on here?
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        I did it...
        Jan 15, 2017
      3. PlanteraBlade
        PlanteraBlade
        Hooray! Hoorah! Celebratory words!
        Jan 15, 2017
      4. NightFuryis11
        Jan 15, 2017
    15. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      Really... Both battles against Lusamine are easy...... (Cont.)
      1. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        First battle:
        Using Ash-Greninja and Decidueye.
        Only took damage from Hail, caused by Clefable's Metronome. Wiped her team with them...
        Second Battle:
        Actually took some damage, not enough to to cause my Ash-Greninja, Decidueye, or Toucannon to feint. Wiped her team again.
        Dec 29, 2016
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I thought using Ash greninja would make the entire game easy.
        Dec 29, 2016
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        The only real bother I had with Lusamine, was that Bewear's extreme defense... Can't use Aerial Ace on it... Had to use Scald.
        Dec 29, 2016
    16. Trash Boat
      Trash Boat
      Haven't seen yee active in a while, how yee been
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Not terrible, not great. Really busy. You?
        Dec 20, 2016
        Trash Boat likes this.
      3. Trash Boat
        Trash Boat
        Same. Wish I was active more
        Dec 20, 2016
      4. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Can't be everywhere at once though...
        Dec 20, 2016
        Trash Boat likes this.
    17. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      So, can anyone give me an exact figure for how long one day/night cycle is for the pre-Hardmode Mobile. I know it is shorter, but...
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Watches cannot be crafted in Mobile.
        Dec 15, 2016
      3. Awordley
        Awordley
        Though Grandfather Clocks can be crafted in mobile, I assume like watches they cannot tell the time. If there's no solid way of viewing the time in mobile, there is no way to get an exact figure, other than timing from dawn to dusk yourself with a real clock.
        Dec 24, 2016
      4. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Actually, Grandfather Clocks do work in Mobile. But, you are just as well off using a real clock, because to view time on them, one must click repeatedly.
        Dec 24, 2016
    18. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      I love the pun in the new Dungeon Spirit trophy. Get it, Dungeon Spirit, and the contest was to show forum spirit?
      1. neoselket, Eli10293, Star and 4 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Flew over me like every simple pun. Cant believe I needed it to be pointed out.
        Dec 14, 2016
        neoselket likes this.
      4. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        great
        Dec 14, 2016
      5. neoselket
        neoselket
        i didn't notice that.
        Dec 14, 2016
    19. NightFuryis11
      NightFuryis11
      If you are looking for someone who will be active in the days to come...
      1. Randomfox720 likes this.
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        This is not the page you are looking for.
        Dec 5, 2016
        Randomfox720 likes this.
    20. A Wittle Gold Bunny
      A Wittle Gold Bunny
      hey, can u chat with meh (soooooooo bored *boing*)
      1. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        I can return your *boing* and raise you a *boom* but I can't chat right now. %-_- I must sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow... :dryadsad: try tomorrow night.
        Oct 29, 2016
      2. A Wittle Gold Bunny
        Oct 29, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjodzQ1nSzQ47PfMzgqdKVA
    YouTuber
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    Hi. I am NightFuryis11. I am simi-active on the Forums, but I love drawing. I also help sprite for a mod called the Adventures in Terraria. Look below for some of my drawings and other stuff I've done.
    Feel free to draw them yourself! The Seasons Girls' Story follows April, May, June (@Randomfox720's OC), Christy, and Lightsy on a trip through the world of Terraria, with many twists and turns. I will be posting info about the characters here.
    As of Chapter 15
    Weight: 105 Lbs.
    Height: 5' 8"
    Armor: Topaz Robe + Wizard Hat (Primary), {Modified} Jungle Breastplate + {Modified} Jungle Leggings (When it is too hot out)
    Accessories: Band of Regeneration, Cross Necklace
    Birthplace: Unknown
    First seen in: Chapter 1, in Terraria
    Class: Magic
    Weapons: Water Bolt, Diamond Staff
    Health: Injured; Cracked right Femur, gash in right Femoral Artery
    Relationships: May (Supposed sister)

Description: April is a rather ordinary girl, except that she was, for all we know, born in another dimension. And she is able to use magic very adeptly. It seems that — Although she hasn't done it recently — she can shoot purple orbs that explode into portals between the real world, and the Terraria world. She is very kind and outgoing, and makes friends quite easily. She enjoys running about, throwing darts, or just about anything that the others are doing. She has the least defence out of all the girls, and is therefore, most vulnerable to attack. http://m.imgur.com/Qx7nZWw
    As of Chapter 15
    Weight: 120 Lbs.
    Height: 5' 11"
    Armor: Platinum Helmet + Platinum Breastplate + Platinum Leggings (Primary), {Modified} Platinum Breastplate + {Modified} Platinum Leggings (When it is too hot out)
    Accessories: Grappling Hook, Hermes Boots, Shield of Cthulhu
    Birthplace: Earth
    First seen in: Chapter 1, Earth
    Class: Melee
    Weapons: Enchanted Sword
    Health: Injured; Severe laceration in the left upper arm
    Relationships: April (Supposed sister)

Description: May is a "normal" girl. She has moves several times, over the course of her life. Her parents divorced shortly after she turned 14, leaving her distraught. She has very few friends, and tends to act more mature than she really is. She plays Softball, on a regular basis, and this is where most of her arm strength comes from. She is very fond of swords and tends to zone out when using one. Unfortunately, this can make it hard to stop her. She is kind, though not as outgoing as April, and tends to be on the shy side. She enjoys physical activity, and sports are a must. Her hair is very long, and reaches almost all the way to her hips. She prefers to grow it out, and play with it, though it can be a hassle sometimes. She generally wears tightish clothes, though she tends to wear the tightest, and most comfy at home. http://m.imgur.com/0sKjhqA
    As of Chapter 15
    Weight: 85 Lbs.
    Height: 5' 4"
    Armor: Necro Helmet + {Modified} Necro Breastplate + Necro Leggings (Primary), {Modified} Necro Breastplate + {Modified} Necro Leggings (When it is too hot out)
    Accessories: Water Walking Boots, Cloud in a Bottle
    First seen in: Chapter 6
    Class: Ranged (Bows)
    Weapons: Demon Bow
    Health: Just fine
    Relationships: Unknown

Description: Christy is the youngest of the group, but has an aim that Robin Hood would be jealous of. She loves anything that shoots a projectile, but is especially fond of bows. She tends to wear the least clothing out of all the girls, and you will usually see her in a pair of very short shorts and.a very tight, short t-shirt or tank top. Her taste in clothing is usually frowned upon by April and May, but Christy ignores them. She tends to leap before she looks, and that can either turn out for better or for worse, depending on the situation. She is nice, but tends to be sarcastic when it is not needed. She is very blunt, and usually doesn't care how her answer will affect others, however, unlike most rumours about her say, she doesn't gossip. Even though she is only 12, she is further into puberty than either April or May. She tends to keep quiet about this, as it seems to embarrass her. Not much is known about her home life, except that she frequently goes away from home for spans of 2 weeks or more, without her mother really caring.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/jyf8y
    As of Chapter 15
    Weight: 210 Lbs.
    Height: 6' 1"
    Armor: Unknown
    Accessories: None
    First seen in: Chapter 10
    Class: Umm... ∆?
    Weapons: Every sort of magical attacks imaginable
    Health: Drained of 90%-95% of his power. Other that that; Just fine
    Relationships: April (Slight crush), June (His student)

Description: Lightsy is the Delta of Terraria; The most powerful being. Or rather, he was the most powerful, before the Alpha stole nearly all of it, and blighted the world. He is training April, May, and Christy to help him take out all the bosses of Terraria, to regain his power, and achieve his ultimate goal; To take down the Alpha, once and for all. In the meantime, he is a rather ordinary looking boy, aside from the back that he is the size of the average College Football Linebacker. He is very tall, and weighs quite a decent amount as well. He always wears a long brown cloak that covers his entire body, aside from his hands and face. He is generally kind, but when he wants something done, his determination is unstoppable. He has a ferocious temper, that tends to explode (Literally and figuratively) when someone is hurt, and he often struggles to control it. He has been teaching June about combat in his spare time, and his stash of money is an object of much jealousy from her. He has a crush on April, though he is waiting to tell her until they progress further, as he doesn't want to distract her until she is so far into the mix of things that she couldn't back out with a clear conscience. Although he occasionally feels guilty about dragging the girls into this mess, they realize that he needs their help, and try to stop his apologies, before he gets down on himself. https://imgur.com/gallery/qn4qZ
    CC #38 -- The Bustling Hive -- http://m.imgur.com/rHWNHWV
    CC #40 -- The Dark Lance -- http://m.imgur.com/wN3khE1
    CC #41 -- The Night's Edge --
    http://imgur.com/a/6bPHv
    CC #44 -- The Sky Fracture --
    http://imgur.com/IDuhx
    CC #45 -- The North Pole --
    http://imgur.com/xgAymnN
    CC #46 -- The Heartreach Potion --
    http://imgur.com/iXh33
    That's all for now! BYE!

Signature

I am NightFuryis11
    That is all you need to know... For now. :dryadnaughty:
    Also, I have an art thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/nightfuryis11s-art-thread.53923/
    Go look.