Terraria Community Forums

Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
The latter.

One tends to like characters they can identify themselves with more.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
True dat. It's a lot harder to like a character when they have the qualities of a bit of wood with a frowny face drawn on it.
aWolfen
aWolfen
The latter.
Morals and ethics have a habit of getting in the way of one's true personality.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
A character with morals and ethics who knows better than letting the world be destroyed because of said morals and ethics, has a sense of humor, and can turn murderous villains into useful human beings through magical personality adjustments. //It's always option C for me.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
In my opinion, the only thing that should count as magical personality adjustment is a bolt of energy to the head.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm thinking more of "rewriting reality itself so that whichever event(s) that turned the target into a jerkass bastard never happened, hence happy life = nice guy/girl."
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
Nope. Mine is better.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The ability to rewrite reality at will can't be bested.

Heck, even if the price to pay for it is dying, you can simply pre-arm reality to revive you after you've died.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
That seems like cheating. I like it!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
It's not cheating if you're the programmer, in a way.

It's what Sailor Moon does, tho. As a last resort, because of the whole dying and stuff.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
I dont watch anime. Don't talk about anime!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Your loss, there's plenty of fun things to see around those places, don't let the trash part of the anime fandom convince you that it's all about half-naked chicks and/or morons fighting.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
That isn't the part that concerns me. What concerns me is how trippy it can get. Also, I made the BIG mistake of watching the Deltora Quest anime, and rewatching the pokemon anime after becoming a more dedicated player. Only way you can convince me to watch anime is to make a Monster Hunter anime.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I think there's enough "let's catch monsters!" carbon copies as it is, so I'll pass.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
In how many anime are there beasts roughly the size of indonesia, and in how many anime is that situation resolved by no more than 20 people?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
- Digimon
- Bakugan
- Monster Ranchers
- Mon Colle Knights

And that's just the most famous ones. There's too many "monster anime" and they all eventually end up being about who's "monster" is larger. //Euphemisms FTW.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
This conversation has gotten off track. maybe we should draw this conversation to an end.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Yeah, I like to end things being right. #Ow.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
that was not you being right, that was you mentioning a few anime! I wonder if you ever even played monster hunter!
Back
Top Bottom