Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
Ah, Sayaka. What a poor, damned fool you were... still, if Hobo-man managed to survive, then why couldn't you?

I honestly expected a murder attempt by her on our main man, though... sure, she tried to pin it on him, but that doesn't really make any difference. It's not like whoever gets voted the killer gets the punishment. They all get equally boned if they mess up!
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
"It adds up perfectly, Sayaka Maizono chose the most vulnerable person she could as a target for murder, a professional athlete who was several times stronger than her."
Jill
Jill
Oh my God, that line was 24-carat gold. Mainly because it's exactly what we all thought when we saw her hare-brained scheme!
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
If anything she should of chose Hina.
But her real logic was that Leon was the only other person besides Makoto who trusted her enough to visit.
Jill
Jill
True. I would've advocated Chihiro, though - if there was ever such a thing as murderbait...

...And I'm still disappointed that Taka went full-on 'super saiyan' and then was instantly killed. Not cool! I don't care if the motives were watertight, I really wanted to see how that character would've worked out.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
But, during that time before the first murder, everyone was extremely cautious and untrusting.
Since Leon and Sayaka were somewhat friends, it lead to her thinking he would willingly come to the room and allow her to sneak attack them.
Of course, it was still dumb.

As for Taka, it was more that the bromance souls "combined" than super saiyan.
Back
Top Bottom