SolusFalcon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, don't know if you'll ever see this, but I'm just reminiscing back on old Terraria days since the final update is coming. It was really nice being friends with you and Glooper on those roleplaying servers from years ago!
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Oh wow, I'm surprised you managed to find me, seeing as my name isn't all what it was all the way back on the old forums. You're a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure! If it wasn't for a friend telling me that these forums got updated, I probably wouldn't have seen this in, well, who knows really, sorry about that.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I definitely miss the good ol' days of those RP servers, they were simple sure, but I wouldn't replace those memories for anything. I wonder what happened to everyone, you know? At the very least, it's good to hear from you again!
    So just how far into the game are you by now? I just finished Chapter 4.
    Bure
    Bure
    Yeee... Did you notice the asterix in upper corner during his story?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuW7YCHPH8
    Bure
    Bure
    You really weren't joking about that Youtube Trash... That :red:ing laughtrack... Also I kinda beat the game now.
    That(avatar) wouldn't happen to be Komaeda that psycho?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    He has a lot of justification for being one, and yes, yes it is.
    Bure
    Bure
    Uh-uh, nope, strongly disagree! Never! Wait... He was Ultimate Luck... >_> I see what's going here... Im onto you. >_>
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I mean when you have dementia and a fatal disease that isn't curable, along with knowing your luck killed your parents, got you kidnapped, etc... you'd be :red:ed up too. His luck though is different from Hisae's luck too!
    Tales of Berseria has taken my heart away! It's so good!
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I know! It's such an interesting twist and since it's on PC, I've been able to play it excessively. I bought several DLCs too because I loved it so much.
    Bure
    Bure
    Damn you! I have yet to beat Zestiria and I ain't buying another one 'till I do. From what little I've seen in the anime it ought to be the bee's knees in terms of story.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    It's soooo goood. Like I love the story and it makes sense as a prequel to Zestiria. You'll love it I know.
    And thus the era of my name being MechonRaptor has come to a close.
    Reactions: Jill
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    What a coincidence that you and I changed usernames on the same day... and even drew attention to it. :p
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    and so begins the month or so of me seeing you both around and going "who's that person?"
    Love is a cruel mistress that tortures the heart, twisting desires until only an abyss is felt within.
    When it's Christmas Eve but your parents are arguing upstairs over tiny things ;-;
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    oh trust me, I get that. Most every holiday for me.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Damn, that sucks, man. Hope the situation gets better. Although, it's Christmas. They couldn't wait until January?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Don't worry bout it, tbh stuff like this happens so much you kinda get used to it xD not to say that's good, but they'll get over it in time, or at least look like they are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom